Glam Fairy Cleans #4 The delivery driver says WE MOVE!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope she gets rid of that ghastly light shade. Still find odd why they still have that light hanging down even though they recently had spot lights installed. Why didn't they have it disconnected and removed is really puzzling.

Screenshot_20210904-001848_Instagram.jpg

Hahaha. 🤣🤣

Screenshot_20210904-003019_Samsung Internet.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
In the words of the grim fairy "can we just" about her fake crying last night?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She needs to step away from Instagram, If, and that’s a big if, any of her anxiety is genuine it’s probably caused by this weird fake life she portrays. Blocking all your friends and family so you can pretend to be someone else must be exhausting. She’s so desperate for fame and freebies she allows her family to suffer. I really don’t understand how she thinks a few gifted cakes make it worth it 🙁

Reactions: 12
What was all that fake crying about last night? She’s a weirdo!

All that stuff on her face made it as greasy as her hair! I‘d love to give her hair a good scrub and blow dry 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Your husband might look at you with love and lust if you washed your hair, Jessie.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Ranting and slagging off mr grim fanny as if he is there...only to see he isnt in the car, bleeping weirdo she is ...she is one bhaji off a buffet.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Doesn't reply to anyone on her page apart from a spam account...she's lower than a snakes belly. I would love to tag makdad but she's got them all blocked by her own accounts so he wouldn't see it 😡😡
It drives me mad when she asks for some love on a grid post, then doesn't reply to anybody.

Reactions: 11
She only ever reply’s to her bubs babes if she is your bubs why didn’t she include you in her book then. Looool

Reactions: 7
I hope she gets rid of that ghastly light shade. Still find odd why they still have that light hanging down even though they recently had spot lights installed. Why didn't they have it disconnected and removed is really puzzling.

View attachment 744190

Hahaha. 🤣🤣

View attachment 744223
The comment above saying Hinch and Stacey would be proud of her too??!! Proud of what? some coupons for her husband's restaurants in a magazine? Proud that she is top delivery woman? why would they be proud of someone they do not know?!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The comment above saying Hinch and Stacey would be proud of her too??!! Proud of what? some coupons for her husband's restaurants in a magazine? Proud that she is top delivery woman? why would they be proud of someone they do not know?!
All those mad hincher women are as thick as tit. Anybody who idolises Sophie and Stacey need help.

• Heart
All those mad hincher women are as thick as tit. Anybody who idolises Sophie and Stacey need help.
This!!! These women are all as weird as one another. Some of them even have "Hinch" in their insta names!!

Anyone know where this little village she claims to live in is? I’m curious if she lives near any of the restaurants.

Reactions: 5
Its a small hamlet called Croydon
I thought she was from that neck of the woods, possibly Sutton. Only she always says she’s in the middle of nowhere yet when she walks to Sainsbury’s and films it, it sells clothes etc so it’s not a small one. Why does she lie about everything even the local fete. She’s not right in the head and all of this will come out one day and Hinch and Stacey won’t be her best bubs then will they? 😆

Reactions: 6
Ranting and slagging off mr grim fanny as if he is there...only to see he isnt in the car, bleeping weirdo she is ...she is one bhaji off a buffet.
Mr grim Fanny. I love it

So they went in mr grim Fanny’s car cause she wasn’t wasting her diesel to go screw fix. Is that the diesel paid for?…or maybe she used her wages from being a maid/nanny/delivery driver

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.