Glam Fairy Cleans #4 The delivery driver says WE MOVE!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mr grim Fanny. I love it

So they went in mr grim Fanny’s car cause she wasn’t wasting her diesel to go screw fix. Is that the diesel paid for?…or maybe she used her wages from being a maid/nanny/delivery driver
Not forgetting knapkin folder upper 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Anyone know where this little village she claims to live in is? I’m curious if she lives near any of the restaurants.
She’s about 1.5 miles from the new one 🤭 I really wouldn’t describe it as a village 🤣🤣🤣
She’s too funny 😂
I literally can’t wait for her decorating instalments, she really thinks she’s Olivia Bowen 🤣🤣
If it’s anything like the garden makeover it’s going to be a complete car crash.
What a witch not doing her sons bedrooms before her own. The poor boys have old lady’s decor in their rooms. How embarrassing for the older ones when they bring their mates round.
She’s always leaving those kids at home alone. Your a tit, fake, liar of a mother Grim. 👋

Reactions: 9
She's going to buy herself something with the business card... The business card that is supposedly hers anyway right?? 🤷🏼‍♀️ Tripping over your own lies there.

Reactions: 12
She's going to buy herself something with the business card... The business card that is supposedly hers anyway right?? 🤷🏼‍♀️ Tripping over your own lies there.
I hope she doesn’t try and claim the tax back on what she buys. HMRC would love that Jess

Reactions: 11
I hope she doesn’t try and claim the tax back on what she buys. HMRC would love that Jess
I thought that too! She needs to be more careful what she says especially as everyone knows the details of the business that her and her husband are partners in.
She brings out the ‘Karen’ in me 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I thought that too! She needs to be more careful what she says especially as everyone knows the details of the business that her and her husband are partners in.
She brings out the ‘Karen’ in me 🤣🤣🤣
I was brought up never to grass, but when it comes to these insta cunts I’ll sing like a bleeping canary 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Village?? Fete?? What the actual duck is she on about?? Since when did Sainsbury’s build in ‘villages’??
Is she trying to emulate her God Hinch who lives in the ‘village’ of Maldon? Or her other God SS who actually does live in the middle of nowhere?
She’s bleeping tapped.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I was brought up never to grass, but when it comes to these insta cunts I’ll sing like a bleeping canary 😂
Exactly this !

After having a little google her ‘village’ is described by locals as a village however there is a population of 8000 there and usually a village is deemed a village 500-2500 residents.
It was going to be classed as a suberb of London but the locals kicked off! I think it’s very near countryside and is very, very close to other ‘villages’ but having a look at street view it doesn’t look much like what I would describe as a village!
I imagine though if you were used to a very, very built up area it would maybe seem like a village.
I am in a Hamlet so even a proper village seems like a town!
Shame she didn’t take her kids to the ‘village day’ it looked rather fun rather than leaving them again and going to purchase bits to decorate ‘her’ bedroom rather than her kids.
selfish cow 🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Mr grim Fanny. I love it

So they went in mr grim Fanny’s car cause she wasn’t wasting her diesel to go screw fix. Is that the diesel paid for?…or maybe she used her wages from being a maid/nanny/delivery driver
Her 'wages' always seem to be food from the restaurants! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh gosh, another ‘what the hell crap did Jessie buy today.’

‘Lav this’
‘Lave that”
‘Brilliant product’
‘I bought this for the resh’shtaurant’
‘I always have to get a 39pm glass cloth from Home Bargains but oh, wait, I got loads from the exclusively event I went to’

You picked up that cloth at Home Bargains just to mention the Exclusively event again, just incase everyone forgot 😂 Let’s try and keep that shiz alive right Jess? Remind everyone that you’re important. VIP and all that jazz…

Give over. We move 🤌🏻🤏🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I also think ots disgusting she hasn't done her boys rooms before her own. My children's rooms were a priority when I moved.

Reactions: 10
oh my god her and that cup “i won’t be seeing if it keeps things hot that long” yet when she first had it she said she had her drink in it since the morning and steam was still coming off it? no wonder why she doesn’t get asked to promote a lot of stuff - because she is tit at it and remembering what she has bullshitted about 🤦🏻‍♀️
Also first room i did when i moved was my sons because that’s what you do you selfish mare.

Reactions: 7
Bad times for Grim today... her 'girl', her 'bub', her BFF Stayce... had her baby shower and Grim wasn't invited 😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
All that buying of stinky range of ITS hasnt paid off for grime fanny ...such a try hard ..we move

• Haha
Ahh bless her crying into the salami at Asda! Probably because she wasn’t invited to the baby shower 😢

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why does she buy stuff and keep it in bags? Surly you just buy stuff you need to use? Not keep in nags for days

Why does she buy stuff and keep it in bags? Surly you just buy stuff you need to use? Not keep in nags for days
I was coming on to say that. She obviously didn't need any of the stuff she bought as she would have took it out the bag and be using it!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.