Glam Fairy Cleans #4 The delivery driver says WE MOVE!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh we are blessed with another ‘what the hell crap did Jessie buy today’ malarky. I mean, what even is that?
“Love that”
She loves everything she buys… well duh!
She keeps fake crying when mentioning Isa. You’re only upset because you won’t have him to make fun off, or laugh at, for story content.
Mason jar for coffee? Been there, done that love.
“The things I do for you guys”
Oh sit down Jessie. You are a joke and deluded. She buys her followers, buys her likes, buys crap only to return them the next day.
She truly does my head in. I don’t watch her that much anymore. Occasionally I flick through and it’s the same crap, different day.
I hope you enjoyed your firstborn and mum day. Just a cuppa then was it? She calls herself a mother. Brain is baffled.

Until the next time I watch her stories, goodbye X

Reactions: 12
View attachment 742720

With a LOT of help from Makdad x
Has she posted this in response to the screenshot I posted yesterday where she commented on the sponge mans post about it being a great feeling.

Also, is it just me or has she strategically placed her coffee cup over the rest of the people in the pic? Probably Makdad and his wife.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Oh we are blessed with another ‘what the hell crap did Jessie buy today’ malarky. I mean, what even is that?
“Love that”
She loves everything she buys… well duh!
She keeps fake crying when mentioning Isa. You’re only upset because you won’t have him to make fun off, or laugh at, for story content.
Mason jar for coffee? Been there, done that love.
“The things I do for you guys”
Oh sit down Jessie. You are a joke and deluded. She buys her followers, buys her likes, buys crap only to return them the next day.
She truly does my head in. I don’t watch her that much anymore. Occasionally I flick through and it’s the same crap, different day.
I hope you enjoyed your firstborn and mum day. Just a cuppa then was it? She calls herself a mother. Brain is baffled.

Until the next time I watch her stories, goodbye X
It’s the way she acts like some king of beauty brand insider for me. ‘Oh here is the (insert random cheapy B&M make)’ like she knows what it is and like it’s special. Honestly if she used even half the facial cleansers, moisturisers and masks and serums and oils she buys and says she uses and loves, her face would have melted off!

View attachment 742720

With a LOT of help from Makdad x
When she sees herself in magazines!!!!! Happens often does it Jessie? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Cr6 magazine i imagine. Checked the aug edition and that article isn't there so it may be in sept issue which isn't available that I can see yet. Just want to see who's got a sachet coffee on their face.

Reactions: 10
If she was that proud of the magazine she's in, she'd tell us which one it is. twit.

And if she was that proud she wouldn't have blurred out the wording!!

Reactions: 9
So after all her debating on bedroom colours she’s gone for…white 🤦🏼‍♀️
That story this morning only highlights just how grotty and disgusting that house is, and they’ve been living in it like that. And the poor kids still are.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Bloody hell Jessie, sort your kids rooms out before your own you selfish woman.

Couldn’t wait to get her grabby hands on those chocolates could she……not even a grid post to advertise the poor woman who has 92 followers and sent them for free. Pretty sure they should have been marked as gifted too.

At least she ain’t going grey like grinch loool what a fool jessie people do white when there in an old house because it instantly brightens up the room your a selfish piece of

Reactions: 1
I wonder who she has taken inspiration from for her bedroom? Oh did I say inspiration? I meant COPY. She’s always copying other accounts. I’d love to see the room once it’s all done up. The woman has no sense of style. And those curtain nets 🤢 Is that how they have been living? Disgusting.

Definitely covering Makdad and his wife on the article. Where does she live again? I need to get my hands on that article. I can’t believe she gave no credit to Makdad in her caption. It’s all Grim-fairy and her husband.

Reactions: 6
I’m going to guess that the blurred out writing is money off vouchers if the August edition of that magazine is anything to go by.
Great spot, it definitely is, you can see the scissors and dashed borders around the boxes! so it's not even actually an article but just an advertising spread it looks like?! just when you think she can't get any more tragic :LOL:

• Haha
Bloody hell Jessie, sort your kids rooms out before your own you selfish woman.

Couldn’t wait to get her grabby hands on those chocolates could she……not even a grid post to advertise the poor woman who has 92 followers and sent them for free. Pretty sure they should have been marked as gifted too.
No sympathy from me for the daft twit that sent her those chocolates, obviously wanting to gain new followers, she’s gone from 92 to 99 😂 hope it was worth it. If I was local to her I’d never buy from her out of principle. I’d have far more respect and be more likely to buy her products if she’d sent her free stuff to a women’s refuge or gifted a few boxes to her local charity shops for the volunteers who work there to tuck into them on their coffee breaks.

Reactions: 9
Doesn't reply to anyone on her page apart from a spam account...she's lower than a snakes belly. I would love to tag makdad but she's got them all blocked by her own accounts so he wouldn't see it 😡😡

Why ain’t they painted the ceiling….surely u do the ceiling then the walls…please someone send the hag some shampoo!!! Even dry shampoo instead of chocolates!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Great spot, it definitely is, you can see the scissors and dashed borders around the boxes! so it's not even actually an article but just an advertising spread it looks like?! just when you think she can't get any more tragic :LOL:
Oh this is absolutely hilarious 🤣 what a bleeping sad sack 🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.