Glam Fairy Cleans #4 The delivery driver says WE MOVE!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Makdad coming up with the goods again! 😂
On his lives one of the singers was singing UB40 red red wine, but that was supposed to be the Whitney act??? So random 😂
Did you notice she said that its become a massive request show? Oh so that goes for all the singers then....what a load of crap..no-one has requested anything. It's so strange that her and Makdad have both been flying around both. Surely they would split it and promote 2 each if its for the restaurants socials?

Reactions: 7
Did you notice she said that its become a massive request show? Oh so that goes for all the singers then....what a load of crap..no-one has requested anything. It's so strange that her and Makdad have both been flying around both. Surely they would split it and promote 2 each if its for the restaurants socials?
Neither of them recorded poor George Michael, he must have been really tit!
At least the others made a bit of an effort in their costumes/appearance, ‘Adele’ was just a middle aged woman singing songs by Adele, she didn’t even sound like her!
I pity those poor people who were sat by the speakers at all the restaurants, £26 for your eardrums assaulted all night 😱

Reactions: 10
Why the duck is her 3 year old in a high back booster?!!
It's not even a high back booster it didn't have a back!! She's a bleeping idiot 😡

His seat belt was only over his lap too is she a bleeping moron or is she that self obsessed she can't even make sure her 3 YEAR OLD is in a correct seat!!! God forbid they have an accident!

• Wow
Reactions: 11
So he's in the incorrect seat for his age, but she's happy to shove a dummy in his mouth at any opportunity. Wow, the stuff that people broadcast to thousands is worrying.

• Sad
Why is she making out she’s not ready for the youngest to go to pre school and she’s missing him? She slags him off and never plays with him (he doesn’t seem to have any toys). Is she actually feeling guilty about her behaviour and the fact that she puts Instagram before her family? Probably not, she’s just realised that she can’t do the ‘good morning’ rubbish with him and his dummy. I’m glad he’s going to nursery because at least he’ll get some attention and play with other kids and toys 🙁

Reactions: 14
JUST SAY I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!! Screaming at him
Child replies I love you
Awww thank you in a calm baby voice .....shes a feckin nut job. Stop using your poor kids for insta content...her husband needs to see how she is when he isn't around. I really think she has got issues...not only filming unsuspecting diners but she's filming the staff at the school. She needs stopping and soon.

Reactions: 13
Bet that kid got in that nursery door and went “thank fu@k for that, a few hours without the nanny/maid/dd in my face with her greasy hair”

I don’t think they can take that duvet cover off cause it’s so infested with jizz it’s stuck.
I always think she looks like someone who smells
Greasy smell hair
Bad teachers breath
Bo cat piss smell
And proper cheesy feet!

• Sick
  • Haha
Bet that kid got in that nursery door and went “thank fu@k for that, a few hours without the nanny/maid/dd in my face with her greasy hair”

I don’t think they can take that duvet cover off cause it’s so infested with jizz it’s stuck.
I always think she looks like someone who smells
Greasy smell hair
Bad teachers breath
Bo cat piss smell
And proper cheesy feet!
There's no jiz because her husband no way wants to sleep with her....

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She needs to lay off the red bull, that rant was erratic.

The things she does for "you guys", what film walking round home bargains? Is she trying to convince us that people actually ask her to do that? If I wanted to know what tat home bargains had in today, I'd go and look myself.

Still hasn't washed that hair.

Reactions: 12
She blocked me again on her stories loool truth hurts still no proof there your restaurants show us contacts we know they belong to makdad and your husband

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.