Glam Fairy Cleans #4 The delivery driver says WE MOVE!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
notice how she jumped from 19.9k to 20.1k 🤔
All her followers are fake.
And this morning’s stories, nothing to report in B&M? Who’s asked for these reports? I have a B&M just down the round. I’ll pop in myself thanks. She goes in there every single day thinking she’s doing some sort of service for the queen!
“So disappointed, there’s nothing to report”
Well Jessie, you go there so often that there’s nothing NEW for you to see. NO ORIGINAL CONTENT, like, something genuine. Nope.

We move 🤌🏻🤏🏻

Attachments

Reactions: 11
Another vomit inducing post from sairas_life. Wonder if Glam Fairy will do one too 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I don't advocate violence but she needs a steel toe cap to the fanny.
Seriously she is pathetic for a grown woman in her 30s she needs to grow the f*&k up.
And she is going to visit her mum, surely if she is working tonight she would see her mum then when she comes round to babysit!

*Edited to fix spelling mistake

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Is she so thick she can’t understand why the security guy is following her round? It’s his job to spot people acting suspiciously love. And walking round the shop filming just makes you look like you’re taking down orders from people on what to steal.

Is she so thick she can’t understand why the security guy is following her round? It’s his job to spot people acting suspiciously love. And walking round the shop filming just makes you look like you’re taking down orders from people on what to steal.
I said this earlier in the thread, I have family who are security guards and I would be livid if she'd posted my family to her "thousands" of "followers". She really is an hole.

I’m astounded she’s driven an hour just to go to B&M, it’s absolutely pathetic! As mentioned, surely her mother will be babysitting tonight, as she always does when they are both at work??!! 🤔
And it’s Whitney night again tonight gals, because she’s so popular! Must be a lot of tone deaf folk wanting their dinner tonight 😱😂

The constantly showing the security guard is totally unacceptable. She looks so dodgy walking round filming and talking to herself, hence he’s keeping an eye on her. Is she still trying to make out he’s racially profiling her? I wish that Primark would kick her out for violating that mans privacy, when all he’s doing is his job 🤬

Reactions: 15
If I was a petty person I would phone the primark she was in and inform them about her videoing the security guard. But I will not. 😇

• Haha
  • Heart
She has a few errands to run needs to see her mum and may or may not pop to b&m...1 hour later she is in b&m when it's taken her an hour to drive there? That tells me she's run no errands and hasn't been to see her mum. Plus I love how we all pick up on the same lies she tells. Such a sad sad woman. If I liked her I would feel sorry for her but I don't 🤣

Reactions: 12
Sorry, I haven’t even caught up with the thread yet but I am livid! Why is she making out that the security guard is following her?
Number one, he is doing his job.
Number two he’s not even looking at her and it’s her that’s videoing him.
Number three cover the security guards face, imagine somebody from his work place sees it, he could get into trouble!
This is not the first time she’s done this! I’m so, SO ANNOYED! Every time she goes in there she makes out he is following her and videos him. Poor guy doesn’t even know what’s going on. It’s like as soon as she goes in, she needs to find him just to say “he’s following me.”
Cow!

This is her content!? This!? This is what she’s putting out for her followers to see?

Disgusting!

Reactions: 17
Sorry, I haven’t even caught up with the thread yet but I am livid! Why is she making out that the security guard is following her?
Number one, he is doing his job.
Number two he’s not even looking at her and it’s her that’s videoing him.
Number three cover the security guards face, imagine somebody from his work place sees it, he could get into trouble!
This is not the first time she’s done this! I’m so, SO ANNOYED! Every time she goes in there she makes out he is following her and videos him. Poor guy doesn’t even know what’s going on. It’s like as soon as she goes in, she needs to find him just to say “he’s following me.”
Cow!

This is her content!? This!? This is what she’s putting out for her followers to see?

Disgusting!
I know, she's not all there. That security guard needs to kick her out. Not everybody wants to be filmed and put on social media. She's all kinds of wrong.

She's driven an hour to shop in B&M, which is a shithole, nothing of interest in there. With the parking fine she could have popped to a John Lewis or M&S and bought a few things. I don't get why anybody gets excited about cheap shops. Apolgies if that makes me a snob but she pisses me off.

Reactions: 10
I know, she's not all there. That security guard needs to kick her out. Not everybody wants to be filmed and put on social media. She's all kinds of wrong.

She's driven an hour to shop in B&M, which is a shithole, nothing of interest in there. With the parking fine she could have popped to a John Lewis or M&S and bought a few things. I don't get why anybody gets excited about cheap shops. Apolgies if that makes me a snob but she pisses me off.
B&m is great if it’s on your doorstep but I wouldn’t drive more than 20 minutes to one. The savings you might make on purchases are wasted after chewing through that petrol…. you may as well shop locally or get it delivered 🤦🏻‍♀️

B&m is great if it’s on your doorstep but I wouldn’t drive more than 20 minutes to one. The savings you might make on purchases are wasted after chewing through that petrol…. you may as well shop locally or get it delivered 🤦🏻‍♀️
I've literally drive/walk past one on my way to work. The stock haven't changed much and its red hot, even on a cold day. Shes a bellend.

Reactions: 5
If I was a petty person I would phone the primark she was in and inform them about her videoing the security guard. But I will not. 😇
take one for the team! I dare ya! 😂 xx

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.