Glam Fairy Cleans #3 Boss lady? More like doss lady!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm guessing she'll be warbling "Good morning every burdy, happy Friday, how are you all? Hope you're all good? ' very soon. This will be followed by how much she's got to do at home before she goes to work but no doubt there'll be time for a pointless shopping trip so she can film what's on the shelves of Aldi or Primark. She's predictably boring!

Reactions: 8
I'm guessing she'll be warbling "Good morning every burdy, happy Friday, how are you all? Hope you're all good? ' very soon. This will be followed by how much she's got to do at home before she goes to work but no doubt there'll be time for a pointless shopping trip so she can film what's on the shelves of Aldi or Primark. She's predictably boring!
She won't know what day it is, especially after her epic welsh adventure 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why the heck has she tagged Solomon and Hinch in the post about her holiday 🤷🏻‍♀️🙄
Did she? I saw loads of her fellow nutters tag Hinch and SS in their comments. Like those two give a tit about Jessie! Oh tit, I forgot, Stace is Jessie’s friend!! 😂😂
We move!

• Haha
As some of you have said above already, it’s funny how she hasn’t spoken on her Instagram stories. Obviously doesn’t want to be lying in front of her family and friends, especially the husband.

We’ll be back to “hello every burdy” in no time, to slag off betrayal boy and betrayal girl and moan about “work”.

She is absolutely deluded.

Reactions: 6
So posts a pic of the little boys foot in her face at 6.15 saying ‘bedtime shenanigans’ then the next story that he went to sleep no problem! 🤔

Reactions: 4
For someone who has ‘19k’ followers, her likes per post are pretty pathetic. Only recently noticed her. Totally trying to be something she certainly is not.

Letting Issa jump around like that when he should be asleep! He’s so wound up he’ll take forever to settle. Tell him no, put him in his bed and bloody mean it.

Makhdads put a nice group shot on FB, she’s trying to hide herself behind those huge, ridiculous sunglasses of hers 😆

• Haha
Letting Issa jump around like that when he should be asleep! He’s so wound up he’ll take forever to settle. Tell him no, put him in his bed and bloody mean it.
She is copying her Bubs parenting skills (lack of) Ss with a feral Rex

Reactions: 5
Makhdads put a nice group shot on FB, she’s trying to hide herself behind those huge, ridiculous sunglasses of hers 😆
Did you see the other pics of the giant pots of food all over the sides and bed in the premier inn??? We’ve got a pizza or similar when we’ve been in one but that’s ridiculous!!

I’m not surprised he’s awake tbh, she was putting him to bed at 6.15!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Omg I didn’t realise there was so many on the trip! What on earth are all those catering pots of food about 😂
She’s been fairly quiet since they came back hasn’t she!

Reactions: 5
Omg I didn’t realise there was so many on the trip! What on earth are all those catering pots of food about 😂
She’s been fairly quiet since they came back hasn’t she!
Makdad thanked someone for bringing them for his family and friends! I bet it was a right mess in there once they’d all filed through for their dinner! Why wouldn’t they all just eat out? It’s madness all that in a hotel room!

The people tagging hinch and Solomon in her grid post are as weird as her. Less than 500 likes with 19k followers. Ok bub.

The people tagging hinch and Solomon in her grid post are as weird as her. Less than 500 likes with 19k followers. Ok bub.
I clicked through to a few of those weirdos own pages yesterday and they've all got like 50 followers and about 20 posts. Just some sort of weird engagement train.

Reactions: 4
She said hope you’re all good twice this morning, must be getting them all out from being held in for so many days 😂

You get a bingo today, except it’s home bargains but you called the shelf filming! 👏🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
She said hope you’re all good twice this morning, must be getting them all out from being held in for so many days 😂

You get a bingo today, except it’s home bargains but you called the shelf filming! 👏🏻
I hope someone tells her family she's fed up with them all now and doesn't want to be around them anymore. What a vile woman she is.

Reactions: 10
How have we managed without these shop shelf updates? Washing liquid and assorted tat in home bargains, who knew?! 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s so fake oh my word. That attitude and witch face in the care outside home bargains. That sarcastic voice about not wanting to be around them. Wow. Why is she acting up. Wow just wow

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.