Glam Fairy Cleans #3 Boss lady? More like doss lady!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought she'd been punched at first glance. Thought she'd delivered the totally wrong order to a customer and had got a punch in the face for it! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Screenshot_20210809-211049_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I honestly can’t work out what she does at the restaurants every night, she goes in the same clothes that she’s had on all day, no make up or hair done, she she obviously isn’t from of house. If she isn’t doing deliveries what does she actually do?? It’s bizarre.

Reactions: 7
I honestly can’t work out what she does at the restaurants every night, she goes in the same clothes that she’s had on all day, no make up or hair done, she she obviously isn’t from of house. If she isn’t doing deliveries what does she actually do?? It’s bizarre.
My guess would be cleaning the toilets and scraping left overs off the plates into the bin #bosslady

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Answering the phone for the takeaways "hello every buddy. How are you? Hope you're good. What would you like to order? Oh I'm so so tired, can't deliver that tonight. We move"

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Daam she blocked me of Instagram I asked if I could order from restaurant 4 and said I like her delivery service loool

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So much for glam fairy, she does NOT know how to style that bloody hair!

Reactions: 11
That singer looked like somebody that visits a care home, under the activities part of their day.

• Haha
Good god that singer is terrible 😳 it’s like when your old Uncle Malcolm gets up at the end of a wedding after a few too many shandies 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Killing me tonight with the comments🤣🤣
another singer...another night of jessie recording herself means only one thing....heads over to see what makdad is doing..
Bingo...at his restaurant being the boss that he is.

She looks like Miss Hoolie out of Balamory 🤣🤣
I want to like this more than once 🤣🤣

• Haha
Killing me tonight with the comments🤣🤣
another singer...another night of jessie recording herself means only one thing....heads over to see what makdad is doing..
Bingo...at his restaurant being the boss that he is.

I want to like this more than once 🤣🤣
I just had a look at his page and yes glum fanny is wandering up and down like a spare prick at a whores wedding, every burdy ignoring her ...we move

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Makdad coming up with the goods on his lives again. She’s basically there cos she can’t bear to miss out on anything, not for any other reason. Funny how she’s all dolled up tonight but was rough as bulls last night ‘at work’. Must not be doing takeaways when there’s theme nights.
Is it just me that thinks this is my idea of hell? Going for a meal with a terrible pub singer slaughtering some of the best songs ever written?! 🙈🤯

Attachments

Reactions: 15
Makdad coming up with the goods on his lives again. She’s basically there cos she can’t bear to miss out on anything, not for any other reason. Funny how she’s all dolled up tonight but was rough as bulls last night ‘at work’. Must not be doing takeaways when there’s theme nights.
Is it just me that thinks this is my idea of hell? Going for a meal with a terrible pub singer slaughtering some of the best songs ever written?! 🙈🤯
Yes!! I'd have been sick on my plate. Poor Freddie, such a gifted performer, reduced to care in the community nights at the local curry House.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.