Glam Fairy Cleans #3 Boss lady? More like doss lady!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If your happy place is Home pissing Bargains, then you need to have a word with yourself. I can't stand the place, so crowded with queues everywhere.

Reactions: 13
She really needs an intervention and help. Best thing she could do is delete her social media. Her whole behaviour bothers me. It’s not right. From her fake good mornings to that awful narcissistic behaviour and constant shopping/spending. Not healthy at all.

Reactions: 10
Oh god, Mr Hinch has shared her story looking at that vase. We won’t hear the end of it, I suppose he’s one of her besties too 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Has she got water in her veins? It’s not that cold that she needs to be bundled up in that winter coat is it?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Screenshot_20210808-144354~2.png
got to go to tesco to get some "work stuff" Petrol is it, so you can do your deliveries tonight? 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Doesn’t the jacket remind of you of that film east is east when the kid wears the Parker jacket jessie your house is trash your face is trash oh and your clothes are trash please wash your hair

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What in the Gordon Ramsay are those stories about?? She’s posted umpteen stories about a microwave dinner. Ffs, her content really is tit isn’t it?

I feel so sorry for hairdressers when they do such a good job and the client does f all to it the next day! What a waste!!

I knew she would never be able to reproduce the sleek look she left the salon with! and AS for someone needing to let Tesco know that there's only a small amount of salmon in a ready meal? Well Jessie, you're such a high profile influencer, maybe you should let them know how unhappy you are? I'm sure they'll take the complaints of a takeaway delivery driver very seriously!

• Haha
A ready meal with salmon in it… might contain bones. Well no tit Sherlock! It’s fish you restaurateur extraordinaire… thought you might know this thing! If you’re that anti-bones, maybe don’t buy a salmon ready meal!
Ah, but we need content don’t we.

Reactions: 11
What the duck she wearing, looks like an extra out of Star Trek with those ridiculous sunglasses.

Screenshot_20210809-005651_Facebook.jpg

• Haha
Those high heeled boots are not really designed for the work you do Jessie! You'd be better off with a decent set of trainers for running around delivering takeaways! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Those high heeled boots are not really designed for the work you do Jessie! You'd be better off with a decent set of trainers for running around delivering takeaways! 😂
Just coming to say, the heels will get ruined on your car mats. See she’s hard at work printing again, quickest routes of Apple maps?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What the actual duck is that cup😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
that is #Bosslady Fuel! 😂 she's going to need that caffeine to keep her going while she drives all over delivering take out til late tonight! 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.