Glam Fairy Cleans #3 Boss lady? More like doss lady!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm glad the boys will be having some fun.
Shame their mother is ALWAYS on her phone

Reactions: 3
I just watched the live and cringed the whole way through while comparing it to Grim Fairy’s stories- completely different stories.

She made out that they are on their own and she is videoing happy moments of their children playing in the sand… but NO! Clearly that is not the case.

This only proves that she is such a fake.
I’m astonished as to how she has made it look like it’s just her and her family when there are about five or six families there.

And of course, on the live, you only see her on the phone. Why can’t she just enjoy the moment? She doesn’t need to be on her phone capturing every second for Instagram.

I reckon she takes loads of pictures, makes loads of videos and then spends time on finding the ones she thinks our Instagram worthy. This will take up the whole day so when does she get to spend time with her family?

She is so fake. So, so fake!

Also, can you see how she is away from the groups? She just goes off on her own which is probably why nobody likes her. She’s probably told everyone she is an ‘influencer’ so her actions are justified (always on her phone) but what they don’t know is that she lies about everything. Those families who are with her do not exist on her stories. Lol!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I just watched the live and cringed the whole way through while comparing it to Grim Fairy’s stories- completely different stories.

She made out that they are on their own and she is videoing happy moments of their children playing in the sand… but NO! Clearly that is not the case.

This only proves that she is such a fake.
I’m astonished as to how she has made it look like it’s just her and her family when there are about five or six families there.

And of course, on the live, you only see her on the phone. Why can’t she just enjoy the moment? She doesn’t need to be on her phone capturing every second for Instagram.

I reckon she takes loads of pictures, makes loads of videos and then spends time on finding the ones she thinks our Instagram worthy. This will take up the whole day so when does she get to spend time with her family?

She is so fake. So, so fake!

Also, can you see how she is away from the groups? She just goes off on her own which is probably why nobody likes her. She’s probably told everyone she is an ‘influencer’ so her actions are justified (always on her phone) but what they don’t know is that she lies about everything. Those families who are with her do not exist on her stories. Lol!
I wonder why she's not said she's on a family holiday? I reckon so she can go along with the narrative that betrayal boy and co are arseholes - can't pretend they hate you if they're on holiday with you!

Reactions: 8
She's just dreadful isn't she? On all of Makdad's live videos she can clearly be seen on her phone the whole time. No wonder her husband's family dislike her because she's ignorant and totally self absorbed. @StopRightThere I totally agree with you that she will spend hours editing her videos ready for Instagram and as such she'll be absent from her family. Then she'll churn out said videos of their wonderful family holiday of which she wasn't a part! She says she's an influencer but she's really not is she? She's just a selfish and arrogant individual. She has nothing to say and she says it too loud!

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Oh hello guys the house doesn’t belong to Jessie or her husband it’s makdad !!! Got you jessie you lying piece of scum
No I think it belongs to Jessie - or her husband at least. If you look at the comments below, someone congratulates him on his new home by name, not Makhdad.

Reactions: 2
Oh hello guys the house doesn’t belong to Jessie or her husband it’s makdad !!! Got you jessie you lying piece of scum
It is their house, they had a party in the garden and Makdad was there. On makdads fb he recently posted that he’s bought his first house.

Reactions: 5
We won’t be getting any talking stories for the duration of the holiday will we? 😂

• Haha
Oh god no, when she's with her family you will get the sly shot of peoples feet 😂
Bet we won’t even get that as she’s pretending they’re on their own.
We will have to keep up to date with Makdads fb 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
"hi every buddy, how are you all? Hope you're good. Sorry I've been so quiet on stories blah blah blah" like anyone cares.
Whatever powder she uses on her chin is far too light for her.

Reactions: 6
"hi every buddy, how are you all? Hope you're good. Sorry I've been so quiet on stories blah blah blah" like anyone cares.
Whatever powder she uses on her chin is far too light for her.
I think that’s the filter that’s made her look like she’s made from plastic! Not a line or mark at all. It looks ridiculous 😂

There's no good morning talking videos..I think its because she's confined to one room and her family know nothing about her ista life I don't believe.

Reactions: 14
I see the premier inn hair dryer got used today 🤣🤣 maybe she hasn’t got one at the care home 😉

Reactions: 8
Jessie has posted lovely stories now of her kids on the sand, looks deserted and beautiful music over it. But on Makdads live look at all the people in the party behind her 😂😂😂😂😂
Why is this so funny😂😂😂 there’s a whole congregation.. they should of hired a load of coaches 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 duck me a whole herd 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 2
She never ever talks on her insta if there are others around

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.