Glam Fairy Cleans #3 Boss lady? More like doss lady!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Give her a break guys she’s always on her phone cause the delivery orders are coming in thick and fast 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Give her a break guys she’s always on her phone cause the delivery orders are coming in thick and fast 😂😂😂
She’s got 4 restaurants to run single handedly. Let’s hope she took her new organiser with her to keep tabs on everything 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She’s being very quiet with her yapping on posts lately!! Maybe boss man deduces her wages if she chats tit

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It’s actually hilarious how she hasn’t posted any ‘good morning every buddy, happy whatever day, how are you all, hope you’re all good’ or ranty arsey attitude stories while shes been with her husband. Just shows how fake her whole Instagram life is! It’s hidden from him and the family. She’s an absolute loser 😂

Reactions: 12
I am inclined to agree
It’s actually hilarious how she hasn’t posted any ‘good morning every buddy, happy whatever day, how are you all, hope you’re all good’ or ranty arsey attitude stories while shes been with her husband. Just shows how fake her whole Instagram life is! It’s hidden from him and the family. She’s an absolute loser 😂
I couldn't agree more! You just know when she's home from holiday she'll be straight back into her usual "good morning every burdy" tripe, ranting about how busy she's going to be in her empire of restaurants! I believe her husband is blocked from her Glam Fairy account and that speaks volumes to me!

Reactions: 10
I am inclined to agree
I couldn't agree more! You just know when she's home from holiday she'll be straight back into her usual "good morning every burdy" tripe, ranting about how busy she's going to be in her empire of restaurants! I believe her husband is blocked from her Glam Fairy account and that speaks volumes to me!
I remember one day she was mid rant and her Husband walked in and her demeanour changed instantly. She mumbled about doing an Instagram thing and waited till he left to carry on. That told me everything about how fake her whole life is.
I still can’t believe no one in her extended family or ‘friends’ hasn’t got a burner account to follow her. Unless they are all oblivious to the fact she’s on Instagram anyway?

Reactions: 18
Perhaps they just don’t give enough fucks about her to care!

Perhaps they just don’t give enough fucks about her to care!
Well yeah, there is that obviously. They obviously have fulfilled lives and don’t have to lie about everything!
I’m still chuckling at how different her stories are this week. It just shows that her only content is her rants and shopping and being a #bosslady. I mean, that’s shite content anyway but without it she’s as dull as ditchwater!
WE MOVE!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Still making out you’re away with just boss man and your boys are you Jessie. Pretty sure I just saw your youngest on Makdads live 🙄

Reactions: 7
I don’t think she loves her husband. She loves the life he can provide her. She’s slagging him off or moshing about him half the time. I also don’t think that marriage was a choice. They were deffo introduced to each other through family members with marriage being the end goal..

• Sad
I don’t think she loves her husband. She loves the life he can provide her. She’s slagging him off or moshing about him half the time. I also don’t think that marriage was a choice. They were deffo introduced to each other through family members with marriage being the end goal..
100% agree. I think this is behaving the vague wedding day ‘carnage’ hints she’s always making. I’d imagine it was an arranged marriage so she hated her wedding day. It seems she’s landed on her feet though, nice handsome husband who obviously works hard to provide for them, 3 lovely healthy kids, a house. I mean we don’t know what he’s like at home but I don’t imagine he’s a twit or I’m sure she would have moaned about it by now!

Reactions: 7
“Hi everybuuuddddyy” in 5 4 3 2 1….
Oh god bound to be a good evening every buddyyy, happy Thursday, how are you all, hope you’re all good. 😂
Wonder if she’ll mention it was a massive extended family holiday or not?
bet she moans about something tonight!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.