Glam Fairy Cleans #2 Glam Fairy not clean, just mean

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's so funny how she reads somthing on here then does it, like potty training, saying she's only shopping for essentials and now the Palestinian posts. She probably doesn't have a clue, just went on tiktok and searched to for somthing to share 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I see shes using her little boy again for content. Having said that she could change her name to glam fairy's son cleans because let's face it we see him clean wayy more than his mother.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Makes me sick that theve bullied so many people on the gram yet they preach be kind mental health awareness !!

Reactions: 14
All that shouting at and disrespecting their husbands really tire them out. 😂😂 they literally both have no job. Her internet bestie has both kids at school they really have no excuse to always be tired lol.
Both should probably go and get their iron levels checked 🙄

• Haha
Also she preached be kind yet makes. Violent threats using people’s names in her tik tok conent does she not realise she can get arrested for slander !!!

Wow she's so aggressive. Don't go to the aid of people if you're going to publicly witch about it. It didn't happen - surely this is just something else she's made up for the gram? Does she think people are impressed by her slagging her family off? I just don't believe anything that she says. Oh and she's in Primark again.

Reactions: 11
She reminds me of one of the mean girls she forgets who she slags of and then goes licking arse

Reactions: 8
Jessie has no friends who would want to be her friend she needs a wake up call I wouldn’t blame her husband if he ever knocked of with another woman maybe she would pay more attention to her kids

Reactions: 10
Only meant to be going shopping for essentials or absolutely necessary...
GFC- " I really need to stop buying stuff I don't need"....

Reactions: 10
Loool she thinks she is best friends with ss and mrs grinch it’s so embarrassing like she must beg them for stuff

Hey Jessie since you posted about Palestine perhaps you might wanna post about the current situation people not being allowed in their houses and being attacked in a place of worship. In fact why aren’t you asking your queens to post about this?? You don’t have to be Muslim to talk about basic human rights where are your queens hearts now is it cause it’s not trendy? Or they’re not gonna be making any money from itYou tell me why your still a diehard fan? Jessie you are doing the very minimum if your such good friends with your bubs why aren’t you telling them you use their large platform to raise awareness are they to scared or don’t care you tell me? Imagine your family praying peacefully and someone let off grenades. But it’s okay you keep supporting your ‘bubs’.

Okay guys I’ll stop going on about Palestine now 👋 and please stop giving your child a dummy your gonna give me problems with his teeth later on which could have been helped if you had just taken it away 🤦‍♀️

• Heart
Hey Jessie since you posted about Palestine perhaps you might wanna post about the current situation people not being allowed in their houses and being attacked in a place of worship. In fact why aren’t you asking your queens to post about this?? You don’t have to be Muslim to talk about basic human rights where are your queens hearts now is it cause it’s not trendy? Or they’re not gonna be making any money from itYou tell me why your still a diehard fan? Jessie you are doing the very minimum if your such good friends with your bubs why aren’t you telling them you use their large platform to raise awareness are they to scared or don’t care you tell me? Imagine your family praying peacefully and someone let off grenades. But it’s okay you keep supporting your ‘bubs’.

Okay guys I’ll stop going on about Palestine now 👋 and please stop giving your child a dummy your gonna give me problems with his teeth later on which could have been helped if you had just taken it away 🤦‍♀️
I personally think Mrs hinch is low key racist. Like she’s not on the level of BNP or brexit party (although who knows which way she votes) but she’s the sort of person who will say nothing coz it doesn’t affect her. I doubt she has any friends of colour and probably hasn’t been around many in her life. It always makes me laugh when I see Jessie and her internet best friend so far up hinch’s arse coz I bet in real life she would never give them the time of day. The fact that she put up her Black Lives Matter black square then removed it when enough time had passed (she put it back up again when she was called out) speaks volumes about what sort of person she is and she’s not an ally to black people so I very much doubt she gives a damn what is happening in Palestine. One day Jessie is going to be so embarrassed that she worshiped this woman so much.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Wow she's so aggressive. Don't go to the aid of people if you're going to publicly witch about it. It didn't happen - surely this is just something else she's made up for the gram? Does she think people are impressed by her slagging her family off? I just don't believe anything that she says. Oh and she's in Primark again.
And what does ‘disposable family members’ mean? She worries me that woman!!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.