Glam Fairy Cleans #2 Glam Fairy not clean, just mean

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeh she’s posted about Palestine but where’s the education behind it to raise awareness? She’s vile. I’ve noticed that she tries and do things with the latest trends. Natures cereal? Sushi? She can show a whole days worth of stories in B&M but one post about palestine, as a muslim? It’s Ramadan and she swears left, right and centre. It’s also so funny how she has a headscarf on in some pictures, trying to look like she follows her faith, but the rest of the time, showing her hair off. Either you wear it, or you don’t.
I was hoping she’d share some resources how to make a difference one story share saying free Palestine isn’t enough Jessie.

Idk if this is allowed https://palestinecampaign.eaction.online/lobby/sheikh-jarrah but it’s links like this you should be sharing you can share swipe up links for your besties clothing collection but can’t for this 🥴Should have shared something at the very minimum that gives a rundown on what’s happening.
Why isn’t she begging her queens to post about this now why aren’t you tagging them in your free Palestine story when you tag them in every other little thing 🤔

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
I never followed her. I saw her story via someone posting in the hinch thread and from what I saw I was just horrified (filming while driving)

And from what I'm reading she really does seem awful.

I will say though that I am seeing there may be inconsistencies to her story.... Ie the business, the house etc.. And I know how tattlers are brilliant at uncovering the truth so that's why I'm staying here 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I never followed her. I saw her story via someone posting in the hinch thread and from what I saw I was just horrified (filming while driving)

And from what I'm reading she really does seem awful.
She has lots of naps, ignores her children and shops every single day. For somebody who spends her life on her phone, she doesn't seem to realise that you can order things using your phone, which saves you endless trips to tat shops. She has a spending addiction.

Reactions: 14
Another who doesn’t know about safe guarding. Why do these people think it’s only nice people following them? She has an open profile and over 16k followers. She literally has no idea who’s watching her stories. But will happily film her son in his underwear for any old pervert to see. Are people that desperate for content that they have to over expose their children? Sometimes I really hate social media and what it’s has become.

Reactions: 16
Another who doesn’t know about safe guarding. Why do these people think it’s only nice people following them? She has an open profile and over 16k followers. She literally has no idea who’s watching her stories. But will happily film her son in his underwear for any old pervert to see. Are people that desperate for content that they have to over expose their children? Sometimes I really hate social media and what it’s has become.
Completely agree. Content and likes are more important to them, then the safety of their children. She's disgusting.

Reactions: 10
Massive safeguarding concern. Especially when she is so open and careless about telling people where she lives and what her business names are ect

Reactions: 7
If it wasn’t announced enough her sound and lips are never in sync now that stupid caption thing isn’t in sync 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Does she know that she doesn’t have to share every post she’s tagged in?
We saw your post Jessie, we don’t need to see everyone else who shared it 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
If shes been at the restaurant why didn’t she bring food home like she usually does instead of going to the Co-op for a meal deal? More likely she’s nipped to the corner shop because yet again she hasn’t bought any packed lunch food for her kids on her million trips out to the shops 🤥

Reactions: 12
She definitely reads here (the Palestine post) and that would explain her vile, crappy mood this evening

Reactions: 11
Are we giving her ideas for content? Everything we talk about on here miraculously comes alive on her stories 😂 I’ve said this before and i’ll say it again, she has no original content. Everything she does is copied from other Instagrammer’s stories. She comes across annoyed all the time. Like, chill out baby girl 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Are we giving her ideas for content? Everything we talk about on here miraculously comes alive on her stories 😂 I’ve said this before and i’ll say it again, she has no original content. Everything she does is copied from other Instagrammer’s stories. She comes across annoyed all the time. Like, chill out baby girl 🤣
Maybe if we talk about decorating her God awful house enough she may actually do it 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Literally thought the same!! Water doesn’t foam 🤣 I thought your not supposed to tell lies during Ramadan. Naughty naughty 😉
Or get your eyebrows waxed, or knock about with no hijab, after showing pictures on the wall of when she once wore it and took it off for all of insta to see, as a grown ass muslim she should not be whipping off like an unsure kid, nor starving yourself while saying your " fasting" i say that because she doesnt actually pray and unless you're praying and doing good, and covering yourself up, you're not a practicing Muslim, which she isn't, she's just starving herself she ain't fasting she knows this. She's summin else man

Yeah in his pjs with dummy in mid afternoon. She needs to sort that dummy out sooner rather than later as his teeth are already suffering. He’s over 3 now so he doesn’t need it.
I was first to point this out, that kids teeth are ruined and it's affecting his speech she needs to get rid of it I mean I hate saying anything about a kid but I feel sorry for him but much like hinch she spends her time shopping and buying shite rather than paying attention to or noticing the needs of her kid, that dummy needs to go! that poor boy has the worst dummy mouth I've seen in a kid his age

Reactions: 9
I was first to point this out, that kids teeth are ruined and it's affecting his speech she needs to get rid of it I mean I hate saying anything about a kid but I feel sorry for him but much like hinch she spends her time shopping and buying shite rather than paying attention to or noticing the needs of her kid, that dummy needs to go! that poor boy has the worst dummy mouth I've seen in a kid his age
He made a gesture today, as if to get her to stop filming him, I’ve seen him do it before. If he doesn’t want filmed STOP FILMING HIM.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.