Glam Fairy Cleans #2 Glam Fairy not clean, just mean

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A really important meeting/place to be yet she still manages to post a long ass grid post and share peoples posts about her. She's gone to one of the restaurants I bet that aren't owned by her yet claims they are. Crippled with anxiety yet she is happy to rant and rave about people..over share..showcases her life her children her home yet not what makes her be able to spend like she does. Pics are mainly snidey ones from the back where the person isn't aware eg her husband and children looking in the pawn shop window the other day. Im waiting for someone to come here that knows her.🤔

Reactions: 10
I don’t understand why she doesn’t wear an outfit from her Stacy Solomon collection. Oh right coz she sent most of them back.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
If your rubbish bins are constantly overflowing then you're probably buying too much crap. I wish these influencers would, for one second, think about their environmental impact.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
What the actual duck kind of chicken is this? 🤮

I was on board with this recipe till now 🙈
This is usually and authentic basis to most curry’s. Not the Lloyd grossman tit that is in a jar.. this is how other cultures cook. You can’t say that. Just because it’s unfamiliar to you. It doesn’t make it disgusting..

Reactions: 6
This is usually and authentic basis to most curry’s. Not the Lloyd grossman tit that is in a jar.. this is how other cultures cook. You can’t say that. Just because it’s unfamiliar to you. It doesn’t make it disgusting..
I'm sorry but that chicken was vile looking.. I cook from scratch and I've never seen a piece of chicken that resembled what she used. Thighs, drumsticks, wings or breasts do not look like anything she had in that pan. Her recipe was not unfamiliar to a lot of us I'm sure. Just the chicken pieces

Reactions: 13
I'm sorry but that chicken was vile looking.. I cook from scratch and I've never seen a piece of chicken that resembled what she used. Thighs, drumsticks, wings or breasts do not look like anything she had in that pan. Her recipe was not unfamiliar to a lot of us I'm sure. Just the chicken pieces
You say ‘vile looking’ but when you go to Indian restaurants this is what your chefs are doing behind the scenes. But will be the same one wiping off the curry sauce with remaking naan from your plate.. make it make sense? You can be unfamiliar but not be ignorant and disrespectful about it. ‘Vile looking’ smh

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Ive been to India and Sri Lanka, the meat goes in on the bone so will look different to the meat Brits tend to expect in a curry. Not sure what culture GFC is from but I’d imagine it’s the same. You can criticise a lot about her as she is bloody horrendous but she seems to know how to make a curry!

Reactions: 8
Got to admit it’s the first time I’ve ever really enjoyed watching her.
She should do more cooking - and a lot less ‘ talking’

Reactions: 6
Just for the record, I was not nor would ever critique her cooking and culture. As I said, I was fully invested in the recipe, but that chicken was horrible looking. That’s got nothing to do with cultures. I use chicken portions on the bone, it never looks like that.

Reactions: 13
So apparently it's fair game to criticize Hinches spaghetti hoop pie amongst other creations on her thread but can't say the chicken looked nasty? Okay then...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Just for the record, I was not nor would ever critique her cooking and culture. As I said, I was fully invested in the recipe, but that chicken was horrible looking. That’s got nothing to do with cultures. I use chicken portions on the bone, it never looks like that.
Okay but to some, including myself it looked like you were saying VOM to the style or way she cooks which is a cultural thing. But thanks for making it clear what you actually meant.

Reactions: 1
I don’t think there was anything wrong with what you said. It was clear you meant the chicken and nothing else! The chicken was a very strange colour but like someone else has said it’s probably because of a filter.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
You say ‘vile looking’ but when you go to Indian restaurants this is what your chefs are doing behind the scenes. But will be the same one wiping off the curry sauce with remaking naan from your plate.. make it make sense? You can be unfamiliar but not be ignorant and disrespectful about it. ‘Vile looking’ smh
I actually don't eat in Indian restaurants. I also don't call random people ignorant without a bit of info about them first. I would call that disrespectful personally. "Assume nothing" would be a preferred motto of mine.

I completely agree with u.. I also only critiqued the appearance of said chicken. Culture etc does not ban us from commenting on the appearance of dead poultry without being accused of all sorts lol

• Heart
  • Haha
I actually don't eat in Indian restaurants. I also don't call random people ignorant without a bit of info about them first. I would call that disrespectful personally. "Assume nothing" would be a preferred motto of mine.

I completely agree with u.. I also only critiqued the appearance of said chicken. Culture etc does not ban us from commenting on the appearance of dead poultry without being accused of all sorts lol
Glad I was made clear it was the appearance and not the style off cooking 👍

Glad I was made clear it was the appearance and not the style off cooking 👍
My first sentence stated.... "that chicken is vile looking". I literally stated the object I was speaking about followed by my observations on its appearance. Never once was the dish as whole referenced in a derogatory manner.
What was confusing regarding that simple statement and why did u feel it necessary to suggest nasty things about people here subsequently?
The chicken looked rancid to be fair.

I believe the purple colour is from the bone marrow that causes discolouration but it's perfectly fine to eat

Reactions: 1
I think we should move on from the chicken - she must have done at least 50 stories since then?! Must keep up!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.