Glam Fairy Cleans #2 Glam Fairy not clean, just mean

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She never mentioned moving house until the day they moved. She talked about looking for houses and ‘one day’ but never about finding a house/making an offer etc

She is on 16.5k now 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why do people tag ss and hinch on every single comment on every single post she makes?

I missed this letter from her flat? What did it show? What is she waiting on planning for? Is she extending up and out? I'm sorry but she lived in her last property for years and when I started watching her I always thought what an absolute state she lived in...that was well before the house move. Did she ever mention the move prior to her post about being in. She loves to post post post so I wonder why she kept it hush hush. I scrutinise everything she says because she slips up so much. The one for me is she has work stuff and errands to run will always be followed by her in shops filming the Isles. I was also wondering if asfana iqbal is actually betrayal girl?
I cant remember what it was now but had her address on and when you looked it up it come up as council

Her story about the chest freezer being big enough for a human body.......

Reactions: 6
ahh so that’s why she isn’t fasting - the ladies before me called it - but surely that means she should have to make it up? urgh i just think if you trying to teach people about ramadan then be honest and open!

The “not there” nightly ritual is not as cute as she thinks it is. Feel sorry for that little lad, another over exposed insta child who doesn’t know his mother is sharing him with the world

Reactions: 12
When I quickly glimpsed at this photo...
Screenshot_20210508_230627_com.instagram.android.jpg

All I could see was this...
Screenshot_20210508_231554.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She seems awfully proud of that little area of the garden, always showing it, bless her heart she’s so basic

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So the garden is more of a priority than the inside of the house? I'd have started decorating the rooms first, I really couldn't bare living in the shadow of the old lady who lived there. Aka God's second hand waiting room. The garden would wait imo.

Reactions: 17
Soooo Jessie when you gonna talk about Palestine? Raise a bit of awareness I don’t have any hope for your queen to but since your Muslim I thought at the very least you’d mention and make your 16.5k followers aware of the situation 🙃

Reactions: 9
Meant to post yesterday about them bits from Poundland 😂 so from buying a pedal bin from Poundland Shes decided that her en suite (never going to happen) is going to be bamboo and white themed. Surely accessories are the last thing you buy. You don’t buy all this shite before the work even starts do you?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Lenor outdoorables ‘Please do try it if you haven’t already’
I absolutely hate that! What is it to her? Is she on commission or something? Honestly don’t understand why she’s begging me to try a fabric conditioner!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
All the talk here if the restaurants and their previous flat not being theirs makes me wonder if the house is just rented, maybe from a family member. Would possibly explain why they kept all the furniture 🤔

All the talk here if the restaurants and their previous flat not being theirs makes me wonder if the house is just rented, maybe from a family member. Would possibly explain why they kept all the furniture 🤔
I'm sure they're buying it. She has mentioned planning permission a few times. Maybe that's why the patio is just painted concrete, as the back is being extended. Must be expensive to buy and renovate, they're not in a cheap area. I totally get buying a fixer upper and fair play to her if they can do the work, especially with young kids in thr house, just don't use an old ladies furniture. DFS are interest free and a low monthly payment.

Reactions: 4
Soooo Jessie when you gonna talk about Palestine? Raise a bit of awareness I don’t have any hope for your queen to but since your Muslim I thought at the very least you’d mention and make your 16.5k followers aware of the situation 🙃
and she’s kind of done it this morning (ish) ahh using tattle to check out what she should be posting about i see.

Do you wanna stop counting down ramadan as we all saw you not following it - know why thanks to your story yesterday - but surely you have to make them days up not just carry on counting down?

The kid probably decided to make his own breakfast rather than disturb his vile mother. Or maybe it was because he was bored, where’s his toys etc. Oh I forgot he lives in an old people’s home so there wouldn’t be any 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Her life is so bleeping boring. Every day is the same. She’s off to the shop to get something. She never takes her kids out or even spends time with them. They must be so bored. I know things have been closed but outdoor attractions have been opened for a while. There is never a trip to the farm, zoo or even the park. She will happily spend hundreds of pounds in primark and B&M but won’t spend some of that on a day out for her kids. I just don’t get it. She also needs a hobby. Get crafting love, or take up sewing or knitting. I can’t imagine she lives a very fulfilled life. And for that I actually feel sorry for her.

• Sad
She’s really trying to push the kid to the front of her ‘content’.

Out to buy some paint today! No, not for the house....for the garden!

She’s really trying to push the kid to the front of her ‘content’.

Out to buy some paint today! No, not for the house....for the garden!
what is it with the garden?? buy some paint for the house or some other decoration for that house. Also go buy paint tomorrow when your kids are back at school and spend today with your kids not wasting money!!

Moaning about her little boy making a mess, maybe if you supervised him instead of laying in bed all morning, he wouldn't have to climb up. Lucky he didn't fall off the side and hurt himself.

Yeh she’s posted about Palestine but where’s the education behind it to raise awareness? She’s vile. I’ve noticed that she tries and do things with the latest trends. Natures cereal? Sushi? She can show a whole days worth of stories in B&M but one post about palestine, as a muslim? It’s Ramadan and she swears left, right and centre. It’s also so funny how she has a headscarf on in some pictures, trying to look like she follows her faith, but the rest of the time, showing her hair off. Either you wear it, or you don’t.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.