Glam Fairy Cleans #2 Glam Fairy not clean, just mean

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not sticking up for her but looks like a typical traditional Pakistani Biryani

Ss and Mrs Grinch totally laugh at them all, giving them all so much publicity for free. They must think what sad little life's 🤣

Reactions: 5
Not sticking up for her but looks like a typical traditional Pakistani Biryani

Ss and Mrs Grinch totally laugh at them all, giving them all so much publicity for free. They must think what sad little life's 🤣
The biryani itself looks nice, that chicken though looked rank. It was purple 🤮

Reactions: 6
Her stories give my arse a headache with all the out of sync subtitles and the constant freezing of her videos. She's meant to be some sort of "influencer" 😴, so you'd think she'd invest in a decent phone.
Probably rather spend more money on her precious garden instead.

Reactions: 8
why are these influences obsessed with filming themselves walking round shops? If I wanna know what’s in primark and b&m I’ll go and see for myself. She must take a lot of the stuff back she buys, we never see any of it again.

Reactions: 11
Scraping the bottom of the content barrel now aren’t we! ‘Lost’ jewellery found in a jewellery box... what next?!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Morning beautiful.. Thanks for the message this morning, makes me smile so much. I just can't catch my breath how obsessed she is. She must be doing this all on purpose surely? Its embarrassing that she's dropping in the fact that MH sent her a message this morning. I bet it was a reply to one of her messages.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
That piece of hair is ridiculous. She looks really nice apart from that. She’s actually really attractive but has a horrible attitude.

Reactions: 8
This is a bitchy comment but duck it it’s tattle. For someone who spends so much on clothes, what she is wearing looks really cheap and nasty

• Haha
Reactions: 13
‘How do i look?’
....like someone who lives in a nursing home.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She looks like a Primark mannequin.
If I saw anyone who dressed like that in any business meetings In which I was present I just know she would be talked about re attire 🤣🤣
It’s a shame as she could look really nice.
Sometimes these sheep don’t realise less is more.
instead of buying loads of cheap tit buy less but better quality instead of sweatshop rags.

it would be refreshing for her to maybe realise how unethical her relentless and needless purchases are and maybe use her influence to lead the way.
The seem to all like buying crayons and pencil cases just because it’s a fad (bleeping five year olds these women - really!) well why not start an eco trend.
I can’t imagine these sort give a tit though about the environment or child labour.

I laugh so much at these people when they tease the sheep with the ‘something big is happening today - I’m so excited etc etc. Tonight we will find out she’s ‘had a meeting with the architect/planner for the care home conversion’ 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.