Glam Fairy Cleans #2 Glam Fairy not clean, just mean

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I call my local shop keeper boss man. Why does she call her husband boss man? It's so cringe!

Reactions: 2
So she clearly said her husband was at work and she is going out food shopping so where are her kids?!?!

Reactions: 8
I cannot cope with the way she talks to camera as though she's a massive celeb :LOL: if only she could harness the sheer power of the cringe generated by her stories..... her manky house would be spotless in no time!

Reactions: 13
She was bloody manic this morning wasn't she? She really thinks she's special and important but she's just a loud mouthed, aggressive nobody with nothing to say, and she says it too loud!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She's gone to the biggest primark in Europe and spent £90 on naff tatt.....

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I have never known anyone sleep so much through the day like she does! Her husband has apparently gone out again so who was looking after those children while she was asleep? As for the excitement over the latest Primark spree? It's all tat!

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I have never known anyone sleep so much through the day like she does! Her husband has apparently gone out again so who was looking after those children while she was asleep? As for the excitement over the latest Primark spree? It's all tat!
Agree. I went to a Primark last week and spent less on some lovely summer dresses. Those tatty t-shirts are alright for slobbing about in, but nothing to get excited about surely?

Reactions: 8
So did she go purely for Primark? I didn't realise that one was the biggest in Europe - I knew it was big but I don't particularly enjoy shopping in that one. I used to love the Oxford Street one and I used to visit the one in Leicester at Fosse park although I'm not one for random hauls.

Reactions: 4
Kids stayed with husbands?? But jessie your kids were nowhere to be seen and she didn't go to bed until what 5am because she was steaming on apple juice...so what about the kids??

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Boss lady now cleaning lady...there is nothing wrong with being a cleaner but this bleep thinks its beneath her rolling her eyes in disgust

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Is she in the restaurant that’s being done up? I swear I could hear drills and stuff when she showed that horrific bar! Also, how could a restaurant that’s functioning have a bar like that, in that state? Where’s her fancy prison jumpsuit and #bosslady heels tonight? Just making do with a grey sweatshirt then tonight 😂😂

• Haha
Does she know that Primark sell bedding cause she sure to tit needs some

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The bedding reminds me of what you find on a cheap caravan holiday site..nothing matches. I don't get the whole glam this glam that..i wouldn't ever normally say about a person's home as each to their own but the fact she calls herself glam constantly and thinks she's above and beyond almost everyone apart from SS and SH then I'm going to fill my boots. Imagine being given a challenge to have to kit a whole house out from only using charity shop items...mine would look like glam fairy HQ. I hold no hope for her grand plans...look how long she said she lived in her flat for and when I would watch her stories from there I would be thinking what the hell...it looks horrific. Laying out her hauls on that rug 🤢

The bedding reminds me of what you find on a cheap caravan holiday site..nothing matches. I don't get the whole glam this glam that..i wouldn't ever normally say about a person's home as each to their own but the fact she calls herself glam constantly and thinks she's above and beyond almost everyone apart from SS and SH then I'm going to fill my boots. Imagine being given a challenge to have to kit a whole house out from only using charity shop items...mine would look like glam fairy HQ. I hold no hope for her grand plans...look how long she said she lived in her flat for and when I would watch her stories from there I would be thinking what the hell...it looks horrific. Laying out her hauls on that rug 🤢
I'm sorry but you can get some beaut stuff from charity shops.

Glam fairy cleans just has no style or taste. Completely agree about her home though .. it isn't glam in the slightest.

I'm sorry but you can get some beaut stuff from charity shops.

Glam fairy cleans just has no style or taste. Completely agree about her home though .. it isn't glam in the slightest.
Yeah 100% you can I agree but you can also pick up a load of old tat and thats what her stuff looks like. Really old dated stuff but nothing beautiful. We have a high street with about 6 charity shops on and they have some gorgeous items on display...hers look grubby and dated from her bedding to her furniture..makes me itch to be honest. 🥴

Reactions: 7
Kids on half term but she buggers off on a road trip to Primark and buys tat that is probably in every branch anyway. Surely that restaurant is not actually open for business, If that’s the state of the bar I’d hate to see the kitchen.
I assume they’re non alcoholic cocktails seen as she drove to the restaurant.

Does she know that Primark sell bedding cause she sure to tit needs some
I was legit gonna say this 😂😂 I have a few from primark and they’re great instead of buying all that tat why doesn’t she buy some bedding

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.