Glam Fairy Cleans #2 Glam Fairy not clean, just mean

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am waiting to see when she’s going to drag out all the bits she kept buying for months on end from B&M in preparation for a house move. She just kept putting everything in the attic at her old flat in bags and they’ve never been seen since!

Reactions: 6
I am waiting to see when she’s going to drag out all the bits she kept buying for months on end from B&M in preparation for a house move. She just kept putting everything in the attic at her old flat in bags and they’ve never been seen since!
Obviously been returned back from whence they came. I think she is a serial returner. I don’t believe that she has that much money when her restaurant have been closed for the best part of a year. And now they are open they can’t run to full capacity. I don’t believe that’s she’s the only restaurateur in the uk that has managed to get though this pandemic without it hitting her finances. She’s either very heavily in debt or she returns 90% of the things she buys.

Oh what a loose I’m tired so so tired jessie no one cares that’s why there’s so many tattle pages about you 😂

Reactions: 5
Obviously been returned back from whence they came. I think she is a serial returner. I don’t believe that she has that much money when her restaurant have been closed for the best part of a year. And now they are open they can’t run to full capacity. I don’t believe that’s she’s the only restaurateur in the uk that has managed to get though this pandemic without it hitting her finances. She’s either very heavily in debt or she returns 90% of the things she buys.
It's the only explanation since she seems to buy massive hauls from Primark and SS's and then they're never seen again but always seems to wear the same old t-shirts.

Reactions: 8
I bet she is spending all the Grant Money she would have been given for the restaurants from the Goverment. I wouldn't bank on her doing her house nice...she lived in her flat for a long time and that looked awful too.

Reactions: 7
Wow and she’s dragging her son around and getting him to clear up the mess in the new restaurant I for one would never allow my child behind a bar yet alone with mountains of dust I’m surprised they have acholol with being Muslims to I know they do in restaurants but it’s a bit double standard

She’s acting like she built the building brick by brick Tile the roof fitted the windows….Jessie you haven’t got so much to do…you have employed people to do it…oh hold on sorry you placed a glass on another! ….I bet she would be a nightmare to work for….

Reactions: 9
I hate that post. Why are women giving up anything to be with a man, let alone everything? I've given up nothing to be with my husband, I've gained. Cos you know, I love him and it's nice to be in a family with with him..

And what has she given up? She does what she wants when she wants, we know she is still close to her family cos she was always running essential errands in lockdown, she has free reign to buy whatever tat she wants, she is a super boss witch owner of a chain of restaurants, her house might be fill of a dead woman's possessions but it's a decent house, 3 lovely kids... Literally at this point I think the only thing she gave up was a wedding day where she was centre of attention.

Reactions: 14
Oh duck off. Maybe if you weren’t such a twit your husbands family wouldn’t hate you. They are bound to see her rants, you can’t tell me not one of them has a burner account to follow her.
This! 👏👏👏 I can't believe her husband's family aren't aware of what she puts out on Instagram. I wonder if her own family are proud of her and the way she totally disrespects her husband and her children?

New here! Hello :)

Been lurking for ages...
Just come on to ask if anyone else noticed the huge rip in her coat under her armpit when she was putting her hair up in the car this morning?

• Haha
New here! Hello :)

Been lurking for ages...
Just come on to ask if anyone else noticed the huge rip in her coat under her armpit when she was putting her hair up in the car this morning?
Just noticed this. All the "hauls" she does, you'd think she'd replace it being the boss lady that she is - anyway, can you imagine watching someone walking around Home Bargains filming picnic stuff and getting so excited over it, then filming themselves dancing to the background music. Man she's so cringe. Get yourself home and put Homers under the Hammer on if you've got nothing better to do Jessie, seriously.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s very bitter that her son like her husband more. Maybe if she actually spent time with her child instead of ignoring him he would probably like her. She does seem like the sort of person that her kids are a burden. She would rather spend her day traipsing around bargain shops, napping and arse licking hinch and Stacey. She makes out she has all this money but she’s never in any ‘expensive’ shops. If she’s throwing 100’s of pounds down in primark why not go to a shop where your clothes won’t fall apart in a day and spend the same amount of money of clothes that will actually last. But I guess retuning clothes to Selfridges or Harrods weekly would probably be frowned upon.

• Haha
Oh hear we go. Home bargains and moaning about spending £1.50 on her husband

This numpty is as dull as dish water. Her stories are the same
"Morning everybody"
"Happy (insert day of the week"
"How is everyone doing?"

"do I love my husband enough to spend 1.49" witch, it's father's Day, it's duck all to do with you. You buy for your child to give, you fecking loon

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.