Glam Fairy Cleans #2 Glam Fairy not clean, just mean

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her instagram appears to feature Mrs Hinch and Stacey Solomon, and her "hauls" (could she be trying to copy Hinch any more blatantly?!) more than it features her own children. Now, I wouldn't have an issue with that if it simply reflected the fact that she wanted to keep her kids away from social media entirely. But the kids, or at least one of them, are on there. I can only surmise from this that she gets more excited about buying Lenor or a magazine with Hinch on the cover than she does about cute, funny things her own kids do. And to me that is terribly, terribly sad.

Cleaning Coetzee is another who exactly the same. What's wrong with you people?! You have children, you have actual lives, who waste your time obsessing over instagram cleaning pages when you could just actually enjoy your families!

Reactions: 9
Well there we have it, positive confirmation that she does indeed have 2 fireplaces in the same room! Albeit one hasn’t got a fire, but both are as equally ugly 🤮
Anyone else not believe that her son tidied up the living room just like he didn’t make her bed either. Why would she be filming her son taking her somewhere. What if he was taking her to show her a massive tit he took on the floor? Instagram is so staged 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 17
That tik tok 😂😂😂😂😂😂

I am deceased

RIP me
I think that tik took actually shows she is quite a nasty piece of work. She is actually filming herself muttering swear words under her breath and speaking to herself about wanting to knock someone out. Now, many of us may do this ourselves in private from time to time in the heat of the moment, or even have a FB or Twitter rant in the heat of the moment, but to actually take the time to film it, filter and edit it, then post it, is altogether less spur of the moment/act now think later stupidity, and more suggestive of someone who actually wants to present herself as someone who is so wound up that she is ready to knock someone out. Not nice at all.

Reactions: 18
Anyone else not believe that her son tidied up the living room just like he didn’t make her bed either. Why would she be filming her son taking her somewhere. What if he was taking her to show her a massive tit he took on the floor? Instagram is so staged 🙄
That would actually be better content tbh 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She made that tik tok for her "girls" because they "needed" it 😕 If any of my friends needed to vent and I sent them that they'd be seriously worried about my mental health and be wondering wtf?? What an attention seeking bleep to make it all about her, some friend eh. Mind you, they're all in the same bed and are reposting so totally deserve each other. Passive aggressive cow!

Reactions: 11
Wow! She's a really nasty piece of work isn't she? She's just awful!

Reactions: 10
Is that going to become a ‘thing’ now? Her son ‘cleaning’ and then ‘taking her to it’....about as riveting as the ‘not there’ climb up the stairs 😴

• Haha
Is that going to become a ‘thing’ now? Her son ‘cleaning’ and then ‘taking her to it’....about as riveting as the ‘not there’ climb up the stairs 😴
Oh god the not there nonsense. Quite cute the first time, about as entertaining as the Hinch 2 man team run out of the kitchen shite now. I don’t think she made those first two pasties, they were immaculate, her ones were tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Is it just me or has anyone else noticed the jump in followers? What are they seeing that we aren’t? She is copying content from other Instagrammer’s. There is no originality. End of.

Reactions: 6
Is it just me or has anyone else noticed the jump in followers? What are they seeing that we aren’t? She is copying content from other Instagrammer’s. There is no originality. End of.
If I remember correctly (according to the previous thread) she actually admitted a lot of her followers are bought. She claimed her sister-in-law (with whom she doesn't get along) bought her loads of followers out of spite in order to "humiliate" her 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Is she trying to land a plane in that garden? If I was a neighbour.. I wouldn’t be too happy having a runway next door!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So she's returning some parcels to the post office. That'll be most of the stuff from Stacey's range. The flowery print jumpsuit is made for anybody over 5 foot 8. Probably another spend of wasting money on useless tat. I don't think she has any intention of changing the inside of that house. Minger.

So she's returning some parcels to the post office. That'll be most of the stuff from Stacey's range. The flowery print jumpsuit is made for anybody over 5 foot 8. Probably another spend of wasting money on useless tat. I don't think she has any intention of changing the inside of that house. Minger.
So I think that’s more proof that she buys loads of stuff to make it look like she’s doing a massive haul and takes them back later. Even hinch who’s a millionaire doesn’t spend as care free as this woman. I honestly think she bored and fills her life with shopping. I’ve said it before she needs a hobby and to maybe spend actual time with her kids rather than just buying them stuff to entertain themselves.

Reactions: 12
Imagine being in Poundland so often that you can identify what's new. What a life.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Back at the post office returning these things. Its all well saying "I'm so proud of you bubs, I support you look I've bought most things in the range" but the real promotion would be her wearing the stuff and we all know we aren't ever going to see that as Pat in the postoffice is slapping those return labels on them as we speak. I bet she's goes to bed and spends hours going through what cock and bull she's going to tell her followers tomorrow 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.