Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sambuj

Chatty Member
I have a question 🤔 what’s so inspirational about her going to work? People work in restaurants everyday 🙄 I would probably have a bet that the person washing up in that establishment would be far more inspiring than someone who’s head is so far up her ‘boss woman’s’ arse.
She’s repulsive.
What planet do these people live on 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Notatall

Nervous about the restaurants opening?? Well according to her she owns 3 already and those ones according to Google and their socials are already trading...why would you be nervous if you're a boss lady of already 3 well established company's. There is no way she can spend so much time on the gram shopping, napping, moaning all while running these businesses...of and have a home and 3 children to look after. Let's see what Monday brings.

Betterwithmakeup

oh my god! i’ve only just seen her story’s! she did
not call someone a dumb bitch over being pulled up on her disgusting i hope they burn comment?!
how dare she make a sick, evil joke about it burning and then call someone that for pulling her up on it! what is wrong with her?? and stupid bitch? love, your the one with a tree you haven’t even planted right, an old people’s home because you spend all your money in b&m and primark and a kid who doesn’t like you, something tells me whoever wrote that, isn’t the stupid one!

• Heart
Another who doesn’t know about safe guarding. Why do these people think it’s only nice people following them? She has an open profile and over 16k followers. She literally has no idea who’s watching her stories. But will happily film her son in his underwear for any old pervert to see. Are people that desperate for content that they have to over expose their children? Sometimes I really hate social media and what it’s has become.

Mrsbunny12

Guess wat it’s evening and she’s “exhausted”....

I’m no psychic but I’m calling tomorrow morning she will be “tired”

• Haha
If your rubbish bins are constantly overflowing then you're probably buying too much crap. I wish these influencers would, for one second, think about their environmental impact.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Laurst

VIP Member
How can you have family around for a celebration and then bitch about them on social media the next day?!

Someone’s inboxed her and Told her off for the burn comment….
She literally sent her self that after reading here. It’s all the point that have been brought up here. And she’s the one who said it was his restaurant so why is she correcting the person when it came out of her coffee stained gob.

Edited to add Grenfell has been all over Instagram for the last two days or so. I’ve seen it quite a bit and I only follow around 200 people. She follows over 3k so are you telling me none of them mentioned it? The other day she was moaning about her black friends not supporting Palestine like she supported BLM. Well if she really had any black friends she would have seen them post about Grenfell. She’s actually such a dick.

Last edited:

Flip&Flop

VIP Member
I wonder if she’s being silent this morning cause she’s actually camped outside of her besties hospital waiting for first glimpse of the third born

• Haha
What confuses me about all these massive clothing hauls is she never seems to be wearing any of her new stuff? We see her shopping or ordering, showing a massive pile of new clothes and then just wearing the same old jumpers. I think whoever said she must return a lot of things is right. Surely she'd be desperate to wear her new SS clothes??

Sambuj

Chatty Member
Again literally nothing do with it if you were educated on Halal meat like you say you would know why its purple nothing to do with her or her beliefs and ro any culture, the meat is purple because its halal and contains less to no blood in it😄🤦‍♀️ let's leave it at that shall we
I am completely uneducated with Halal meat however I am always willing to learn and educate myself. So I have spent a bit of time reading up on halal chicken this morning and I cannot find anythubg That looks purple like ‘the’ chicken in that dish did. I also couldn’t find any literature explaining why chicken would go purple. So if you have a link I could educate myself please share.

I also believe that it isn’t always a culture comment when a person simply dislikes something. Can people not like something just because they don’t like it? It’s no different to sitting down with someone for a meal when Your having a well done steak but your friend is having a rare steak with blood leaching out that may be repulsive to you but your not being disrespectful to your friend!
I think with all due respect your making this into something it really wasn’t.

• Heart

Homebird44

VIP Member
Her and her bestie are a pair of boring bastards. I don't follow either of them but will occasionally pop on their stories. Its the same shit every time. Day time naps, pushing #bekind, primark shopping, moaning they are tired or unwell. The only good that either of them do is cure insomnia. Fuck off.

Bubduh

Just watching her stories today- how old fashioned is her house? For someone who loves Hinch so much it’s weird. Like my Nans!
It's worse when you find out it's all from the previous owner who died and they decided to keep it all....

• Wow
  • Haha

Flip&Flop

VIP Member
This woman cannot keep up with her own lies
‘My husband is home from whatever restaurant’ then two seconds later ‘my husband turned up at the restaurant’. Which is it Jessie? Did he come home or did he meet you at restaurant number 4?
That insinuates that they’ve just closed 2 restaurants for the night, where’s the staff? What about bookings and deliveries?

ChunkyMonkey90

VIP Member
Shes one account, apart from Hinch, i cannot watch. She looks like a right nasty cow. She just looks evil. I've just watched her stories from today and I just can't. I mean let's be honest, she shot herself right in the foot and deserved that comment from that person. The fact she corrected someone because of a date, about grenfell, then corrected a spelling mistake (we all make them). Shows she has no empathy or sympathy regarding anything. Does she have a job? No? Then instead of her slating her husband, and how she gets no rest, thank him for bringing in the money. Better still stick your child in daycare and get a job, lazy bitch.

Homebird44

VIP Member
Pmsl so she's lost half her garden!! That's what happens when you use plants made out of cloth and not real plants. Dick head

• Haha

allforthegram

VIP Member
Jeeees what a venomous “dumb bitch” our Jessie is!
I think you’ll find hun, that you and I quote YOU yesterday said “I hope your restaurants burn” and then some garbled abit about how hay fever is doing you in, indirectly to your husband.
The in-laws saw through like glass, no wonder they can’t stick her.

Reactions: 15