Glam Fairy Cleans #2 Glam Fairy not clean, just mean

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Somebody needs to send her husband her response to that DM. I feel sorry for him. I imagine his family sussed her out quite quick. Stupid cow.

Reactions: 9
Wow slagging off her young son on Instagram. Really nice.

Reactions: 9
Wow, just caught up on her stories. She is vile! Jessie, YOU are the one that said they were HIS restaurants in the burn them down stories. Get over yourself and stop being so vile.

Reactions: 12
Wow, just caught up on her stories. She is vile! Jessie, YOU are the one that said they were HIS restaurants in the burn them down stories. Get over yourself and stop being so vile.
Yes this was what was confusing me. She just called someone a dumb witch for directly quoting what she herself said 😂 Projection much

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She's still going on about that commenter. Still called them a dumb witch. How is that good for your business, daft cow.

Reactions: 10
Her latest stories this morning 😳 she really is psychotic little bubs isn’t she! I wonder if all the “PR” she has to do for the 4th boss lady restaurant would like to know the real “owner” behind it? I say owner very loosely because we all know it’s in name only for some form of legal reasons that the real owners can’t have their names attached to it😏

Reactions: 14
Is she even going to be accompanying her husband when he does this ‘PR’ for his restaurants? Or is she actually going to be floating around whatever shops are local while he does all the work.

Yes Jessie marriage is 50/50 but usually you would both contribute equally. You don’t even clean the house, cook very often or even look after your kids very well. Most days he ends up bringing you food home!

Maybe try going out and get an actual job. Just an idea.

Reactions: 8
So, lots of the papers and magazines are going round today? What we thinking? A 6 page spread and cover in OK magazine for Boss Lady?!
That’s dumb witch story this morning has enraged me, SHE is the one who called them HIS restaurants yesterday when she wished they would burn down 🤬
I’ve never wished karma on anyone as much as I have her this week!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Yeah marriage is 50/50, but that person who messaged her about the burning restaurants was quoting what SHE said about the restaurants being HIS. Wow she's so delusional. Magazines and newspapers - they're paying for adverts then?

what amazing PR that would be ‘owner’ wishes her restaurants would burn down. God she is vile absolutely vile I really hope someone sends all these videos (however that is done as can’t figure out how you’d record them?!) but hopefully there is a way and they are sent to her husband and all the restaurant pages and the newspapers she says are doing the PR! you are disgusting, vile and such an ugly inside person also you ‘dumb witch’ you said your husbands restaurants! urgh vile excuse for person/wife/mother.

It wouldn't take much of a Google to find her insta, isn't she worried the magazines (aka local free pamphlets that's she's paying to advertise in) would find her and she she's a massive bleep about the restaurants?

God if she was chocolate she’d bloody eat herself. Vile witch, I can’t actually bring myself to watch her the rest of today, she has turned my stomach with that rant yesterday and this morning. No wonder her husbands family dislike her and she’s got no friends, who would want to spend time with her??

Reactions: 13
Where does she get off saying her house is full of morons?? The child is 3 years old. The husband is working his arse off to pay for the shite you buy. hole

Imagine publicly declaring your house is full of morons when it's made up of one husband who probably works his socks off to run four restaurants that fund your spending habit, and three children (one of whom is only three years old) 😱. Does she not look back on her stories and realise how horrible it makes her come across? Why would you want to create the persona of being a complete witch?

Her ear piercings are too high (maybe mine are too low 🙈🙈😂😂) but where she has her piercing hole is roughly where I have my second hole. I don’t know maybe it’s the earrings but the hole looks a little high.

Reactions: 2
She followed 879 people on Monday! Neither wonder shes no time to clean or look after her kids. 494 followed back so she will delete the ones that didn't. What a way to live 🙄

Attachments

• Wow
Oh so today it’s ‘err hello! We’re married! The restaurants are OURS...’
But, hasn’t she always said the restaurants are hers? She always says ‘my restaurants’. Never heard her says ‘our restaurants’.
And yes. She comes across as a total witch. I don’t like her at all. Her makeup skills are not good. At the end of it all, she uses a filter so...
Meeting number 1? 🤣 She really thinks she’s some top business woman doesn’t she. It’s not PR, it’s advertising. You need to advertise to beg people to come to your restaurants. PR 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.