Glam Fairy Cleans #2 Glam Fairy not clean, just mean

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What her insta stories consist of
- I’m so tired
- I have so much to do
- lumpy Coffee
- #bosslady
- talk about the ‘gorgeous’ weather
- talk about the bad weather
- naps
- useless hauls
- complaining about her husband or kids
- junk food

• Haha
Reactions: 19
What her insta stories consist of
- I’m so tired
- I have so much to do
- lumpy Coffee
- #bosslady
- talk about the ‘gorgeous’ weather
- talk about the bad weather
- naps
- useless hauls
- complaining about her husband or kids
- junk food
Don’t forget “good morning/ evening glam squad” 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 15
How do you own 4 restaurants then just get up and decide you’re not doing any work today?
I run one business and don’t have that option, everything needs to be planned and communicated in advance

Reactions: 15
Did she forget to show her new inthestyle Stacey Solomon haul or didn't her friend send her anything this time?? Seen everyone else showing their restock items.

Guessing she forgot *snort*

• Haha
Reactions: 11
STOP THE WORLD SHES NOT TIRED TODAY( she’s saving that little gem for tomorrow) and they have gone to Nando’s!!! How many kids has she?...

• Haha
Reactions: 10
STOP THE WORLD SHES NOT TIRED TODAY( she’s saving that little gem for tomorrow) and they have gone to Nando’s!!! How many kids has she?...
The older ones probably want no part in her fake instahun stories.

Reactions: 5
She has three children but only really uses the youngest for her Instagram content.

Does this mean we have another Stacey Solomon ‘bestie’ order to look forward to? Didn’t see her saying she made an order this time around!

Reactions: 4
I feel like she does vids but doesn’t know wat to say...there’s nothing...she just repeats herself...she has “work” stuff to do today....

Reactions: 6
I feel like she does vids but doesn’t know wat to say...there’s nothing...she just repeats herself...she has “work” stuff to do today....
Don't most people? 😂 different if she showed you what it consisted of rather than actually just saying it 😂

Reactions: 1
She’s always got ‘work stuff’ to do and is always having ‘busy days’ but shows nothing! Then is always exhausted! It’s so odd because before lockdown restrictions were relaxed she was at the shops every single day, now she can legitimately go she hardly ventures there! Probably ran out of cash with buying all that garden junk.

Reactions: 7
Why does she think it’s appropriate to randomly share these harrowing videos and images from Palestine, give no context or reason for sharing, then follow them with insipid banal crap? 🤬
If she wants to raise awareness about what’s happening then she should, but properly, and make a bloody effort. It just seems like she’s paying lip service to it all now for the ‘gram.

Reactions: 14
Why does she think it’s appropriate to randomly share these harrowing videos and images from Palestine, give no context or reason for sharing, then follow them with insipid banal crap? 🤬
If she wants to raise awareness about what’s happening then she should, but properly, and make a bloody effort. It just seems like she’s paying lip service to it all now for the ‘gram.
Just came on to say this!

Reactions: 6
She just shares tik toks about it. The only other time she will actually speak about it is when she says how upsetting it is

Reactions: 7
She shared a tiktok the other day that showed a little girls severed head. Then launched into her ‘I’m so Exhausted’ bollocks with that god awful tattoo face filter. I was horrified. I don’t even think she watches these tiktoks before she shares them tbh.
It’s just virtue signalling at its finest at this point.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.