Glam Fairy Cleans #2 Glam Fairy not clean, just mean

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel so sorry for Issa, he doesn’t ‘behave’ because his vile mother is always looking at him through a screen or always glued to the phone.bless him so cute. I feel so sad for him knowing that his mother basically says she doesn’t like him most days. He knows none the less. Poor boy. I wish I knew her husbands Instagram again. I would fully send those insta videos to him if I remembered his Instagram. He needs to see what his vile wife is doing and saying .She’s absolutely terrible. So sad for Issa. Just wanna hug him
Try searching ashisfact on Instagram. I think that might be who you're looking for X

Reactions: 6
Judging by the picture her husband has posted on that Instagram page she’s defo not a size 8 so why was she buying size 8 clothes in Primark? No shame at all in being a bigger size but I can’t understand why she’d do that.

Reactions: 4
Judging by the picture her husband has posted on that Instagram page she’s defo not a size 8 so why was she buying size 8 clothes in Primark? No shame at all in being a bigger size but I can’t understand why she’d do that.
That’s what I always thought when I see her clothes haul. She has lost a lot of weight as her old highlights she’s a lot bigger and well done to her coz she’s done really well but I would say she’s a size 12. I do wonder if that’s also why she never wears the clothes as she clearly buys them too small but she does make a point of always showing off the label so she wants everyone to think she’s smaller than she is. I remember when I lost weight I could fit into a primark age 13- 14 T-shirt and when I took a picture I had that label hanging out so everyone could see 😂😂 sadly that’s not the case now 😩😩

Reactions: 6
Someone’s inboxed her and Told her off for the burn comment….
She literally sent her self that after reading here. It’s all the point that have been brought up here. And she’s the one who said it was his restaurant so why is she correcting the person when it came out of her coffee stained gob.

Edited to add Grenfell has been all over Instagram for the last two days or so. I’ve seen it quite a bit and I only follow around 200 people. She follows over 3k so are you telling me none of them mentioned it? The other day she was moaning about her black friends not supporting Palestine like she supported BLM. Well if she really had any black friends she would have seen them post about Grenfell. She’s actually such a dick.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
She literally sent her self that after reading here. It’s all the point that have been brought up here. And she’s the one who said it was his restaurant so why is she correcting the person when it came out of her coffee stained gob.
Just looked at her stories. That inbox wasn't from me (I'd referenced Grenfell earlier on this thread). Most people wouldn't have said what she said in the first place, but when pulled up on it, certainly wouldn't have answered so aggressively.

Regardless of its coverage (or lack of) in the mainstream media/social media, most people realise that wishing for things to burn down is cruel and insensitive to many. There were two house fires within a few days of each other in my area last week, and people lost their homes. Who cares what the date is? It was wrong to say it in the first place, but her aggressive response, along with the fact she had the audacity to share it speaks volumes.

She sees herself as an influencer, but what exactly is she trying to influence? Hate and nastiness? I just don't get it.

edited to add - I've just seen her latest story about being a witch for having a sandwich, crisps, a drink and some chocolate when there are people starving in the world. WTAF? Who goes on Instagram to film themselves saying stuff like that? Good grief.

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
Firstly, the question mark that she pointed out, is not in the wrong place as the quote marks go around the quote and she did in fact say “his restaurants”.
I had to really hold off from commenting about her inaccuracies because she is really not worth the time. However, I find it so ironic that these are the inconsistencies that she’s willing to pick up upon yet completely avoid the original point which was that she made awful, awful comments.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Someone should screen record it and post it on the restaurants fb page. Hopefully then his family will see it too.

Reactions: 12
Shes one account, apart from Hinch, i cannot watch. She looks like a right nasty cow. She just looks evil. I've just watched her stories from today and I just can't. I mean let's be honest, she shot herself right in the foot and deserved that comment from that person. The fact she corrected someone because of a date, about grenfell, then corrected a spelling mistake (we all make them). Shows she has no empathy or sympathy regarding anything. Does she have a job? No? Then instead of her slating her husband, and how she gets no rest, thank him for bringing in the money. Better still stick your child in daycare and get a job, lazy witch.

oh my god! i’ve only just seen her story’s! she did
not call someone a dumb witch over being pulled up on her disgusting i hope they burn comment?!
how dare she make a sick, evil joke about it burning and then call someone that for pulling her up on it! what is wrong with her?? and stupid witch? love, your the one with a tree you haven’t even planted right, an old people’s home because you spend all your money in b&m and primark and a kid who doesn’t like you, something tells me whoever wrote that, isn’t the stupid one!

• Heart
How does she think its ok to slate her children and wish that on her husband, in general, never mind on a public forum. There is something deeply nasty about this woman. Those in laws she moans about might be onto something...

Reactions: 12
I'm lost for words with today's stories. I knew she was evil but I didn't think to that level. Absolute scum. No wonder she never goes out as everyone probably hates her, including her poor children

Reactions: 11
I think it shows what level of intelligence she operates at when she's tried to correct the grammar on the message she apparently received about hoping the restaurants burn down. If she any less brain cells she'd be a plant.

Reactions: 17
Her and her boring mate are more worried about hayfever than they ever have been about covid. Her mate posted that her son and husband have bad hayfever so she will have to keep getting up in the night to check on them! What? How ridiculous, just give the kid the biggest dose of Piriton he's allowed and it will have the double affect of sorting his hayfever and getting him to sleep.

Reactions: 9
This woman is not right. I’ve just seen her stories and it honestly made me double take what she said! What a venomous nasty woman, she seriously needs help to be able to speak like that with no qualms of any consequence. I also think she’s the problem. Jessie, take a look, a good hard one, and see that your the only common denominator in why the family/families don’t like you/get on with you, I hope this helps you fraud.
PS get your lazy arse out of bed, be a mum, clean your grot bag house and stop being a pussy. Oh and as your bubs always quotes “be kind” you absolute weapon.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
How she has the cheek to reference GlamSquad is beyond me. I said it before, her whole instahandle doesn't suit her.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.