Glam Fairy Cleans #2 Glam Fairy not clean, just mean

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ooh what was happening on her live? I’m sure it was riveting 😄

What was she even doing at the restaurant tonight? And why did she need makeup for a closed restaurant?

Reactions: 7
Ooh what was happening on her live? I’m sure it was riveting 😄

What was she even doing at the restaurant tonight? And why did she need makeup for a closed restaurant?
I didn’t watch it. I clicked on it and saw there were 26 people and quickly left. It’s hard to stay incognito when there are so few people on a live lol. I wonder what her stories views are like. She gets around 400-600 likes on her pictures but that’s still pitiful based on her followers.

I am baffled about tonight’s stories. So earlier on she was on ‘standby’ for the restaurant but fell asleep so went with no make up on. Then is stood in an empty, non functioning restaurant in her SS t shirt (I’m claiming a bingo for that after me saying yesterday she’d never worn it), saying she’s got to stand there because some people will come thinking it’s still open??? Did I hear her right? She did say that didn’t she? Then said it was totally empty? So why the duck is she there???

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I am baffled about tonight’s stories. So earlier on she was on ‘standby’ for the restaurant but fell asleep so went with no make up on. Then is stood in an empty, non functioning restaurant in her SS t shirt (I’m claiming a bingo for that after me saying yesterday she’d never worn it), saying she’s got to stand there because some people will come thinking it’s still open??? Did I hear her right? She did say that didn’t she? Then said it was totally empty? So why the duck is she there???
She has to show that she’s “busy”. God knows how many times she says how busy her day has been. I have mega busy days. I don’t get time for a nap. Where is her son when she is napping? I’m concerned? Also, it makes me laugh when she calls it her restaurant when really it’s not. I mean, her name is on the papers but it’s run by her husband.
And i’m sorry... she looks old with all that make up on. And when she doesn’t have make up on, she’s got a filter on.

Reactions: 10
Supposedly in bed by midnight but has only had 4 hours sleep. I think she needs to visit her gp, I’ve never none anyone sleep so much but always be so tired (apart from her internet bestie) 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 9
Supposedly in bed by midnight but has only had 4 hours sleep. I think she needs to visit her gp, I’ve never none anyone sleep so much but always be so tired (apart from her internet bestie) 🤷🏻‍♀️
I agree the amount she sleeps is worrying. She’s doesn’t do anything but is constantly tired. Best get your iron checked love.

Reactions: 8
She's so contradictory it's unreal. Why's she in an empty restaurant? But then people who don't know what's going on will be coming in anyway? What??
That top looks like it's a pyjama top, not something I'd be raving about.
And she's driving along talking into her phone again. Moron.

Reactions: 11
I have ME and don't sleep as much as she does!!!

And last night stories of her in the empty restaurant were just so so weird. She made no sence AT ALL. What the hell was she doing there? Surly people don't just turn up to a restaurant now a days as your have to book a table ect due to covid.

Also I'm betting she leave her kids in the house alone and gets her eldest (13) to look after the younger 2

Reactions: 11
So she's back in bed. Her husband is at work, there is a 'stranger' cutting her grass. Where are her kids?

• Wow
I feel jet lagged today after a day at Alton Towers yesterday and leaving the house at 6am to get there and not getting until 11pm. I'm sat on the sofa now like for 5 mins but so far today I have:

Got up at 6am.
Taken 1xchild to football.
Gone to Asda.
Gone to Lidls (duck you everyone buying all the burger buns)
Made lunch for 1 x husband (grr).
Played catch with 1 x child.
Done 2 x loads of washing.
Walked 2 x children to the park.

And I'm still not going to be going to sleep until my bedtime tonight.

Why is she so tired? She does feck all!

Reactions: 18
Guess wat it’s evening and she’s “exhausted”....

I’m no psychic but I’m calling tomorrow morning she will be “tired”

• Haha
Reactions: 16
How bleeping dull! Now that I’m onto her saying she’s tired and exhausted all the time I literally can’t believe how much she says it!
I presume she must watch her own stories back and that’s why she sleeps so much!!

• Haha
I’ve never known anyone to be so tired all the time. I don’t think I’ve ever had a nap during the day unless I’ve had flu or something.

I think it’s just filler. She has nothing else to talk about as she doesn’t do anything with her days. Her boys don’t have any extra curricular or after school clubs that she’s mentioned and unless she’s shopping she is just sat at home all day.

Reactions: 9
For someone who admits she has lost a lot of weight she eats crap all day every day. Always eating snacks...fried chips covered in sauce or drinking high sugar Redbull always because she is too busy or can't be bothered which begs the question who's feeding the kids and what are they eating if she isn't cooking. The more I watch the more I feel for her children. If my son was married to her I too would make sure she hated me as the feeling would be mutual. Every womans nightmare when it comes to daughter in laws.

Hopefully will see some posts over the half time of her doing some nice things with her kids and not just “being exhausted” I’m still amused about when she “went to work” the other night and had to put on her make up in case someone came in....😂😂

Reactions: 12
She said last week that they were going away for the half term holiday and today she said they have ‘a few things planned’ for the week.

She says that she batch cooks but doesn’t like to eat her own food so she grabs sushi or something ‘from the restaurant’ or snacks etc hopefully the kids are eating something ‘proper’.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.