Glam Fairy Cleans #2 Glam Fairy not clean, just mean

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just coming on here to reiterate what you've all said really. Her little boy's not well, so she's gone out (reluctantly) to get him bubble tea to make him feel better. So she's swanning around Primark filming a load of old sh*t that she doesn't need instead of rushing back to be with him? UGH what a selfish cow she really is.

Reactions: 13
She can't have been that worried about him to swan around primark and be filming herself on Instagram with filters etc! Jeez who's she trying to kid? Poor little boy is probably better of at home with his daddy actually doing paying I'm attention and looking after him!

Reactions: 10
Iā€™m sat here getting more and more livid that there are morons like this woman swanning around going to shops when a household member is unwell with fever. Then doing a lateral flow test i.e the complete wrong test for this situation, taking matters into their own hands to suit their own circumstances when others have tied themselves in knots to follow the rules. This is part of the reason why we have had multiple waves and why I think weā€™ll have another, because of idiotic people like Jessie and her thick husband

Reactions: 18
You don't miss your little boy at all. What you're worried about is not being able to swan around the shops every day buying tat you don't need and that's the only reason you've made your husband do a LFT on Isa. Completely inappropriate use of the test but at least you can relax now and get back to being a horrible individual. It's people like you who are making this pandemic situation interminable but never mind, as long as you can keep going to Home Bargains, B& M and Primark, what do you care?

Reactions: 12
I really hope your ok now! I have no personal experience thank goodness with covid and people like her make me so so mad, I canā€™t imagine how angry it must make you. sending ā€˜horrible trollā€™ virtual good thoughts to you and hoping your ok now
[/QUOTE]

I'm doing ok now thank you. Long hard recovery but thank god I'm ok.
I just makes me so angry. She said her husband done a LFT whilst she was out!!! And it was negative but if you have symptoms your not meant to do a LFT he needs a PCR test and they all need to isolate

Reactions: 7
I am so mad right now. Like fuming. Child spiked a temp and shes been with him all night and she fucks off around the public. Shes needs reporting and if I know where she was located I would be doing just that. Shes not suffered grief from losing someone to covid. She planned to go to primark before she told her husband to do a lft....I pray she gets outed for this behaviour!!!

Reactions: 11
I am so mad right now. Like fuming. Child spiked a temp and shes been with him all night and she fucks off around the public. Shes needs reporting and if I know where she was located I would be doing just that. Shes not suffered grief from losing someone to covid. She planned to go to primark before she told her husband to do a lft....I pray she gets outed for this behaviour!!!
I know she's in surrey. If you search her real name im sure there is ways to report her with that information
I hope she gets caught

Reactions: 2
She says she is missing her son - ā€œwho even am I?ā€ She is vile. Funny how she goes to Primark then decides to get a test. I am pretty sure that lateral flow tests donā€™t work if you have symptoms, it says in the instructions if you have symptoms that you need to book a pcr test. She is such a horrible ignorant woman.

eta: Just realised lots of people have made the same points, I was so mad I didnā€™t stop to read first šŸ˜‚

Last edited:

Has she SERIOUSLY, like SERIOUSLY been around public while her son has an ā€œunexplainableā€ temperature??? She said so herself that itā€™s not like him to be unwell. She went to Primark? Forget Primark... she went out of the house when she shouldā€™ve been isolating! Lateral flow tests are not for those who have SYMPTOMS OF COVID! Wow. Itā€™s people like her why we donā€™t get to see our family members!
Please find a way of reporting her. Screen record her stories. Sheā€™s done this way too often. And itā€™s not fair on those who have been following the rules since the beginning of this pandemic. I remember when she had symptoms a couple of weeks back but she was like ā€œiā€™m sure itā€™s hay feverā€.
Report report report.

And oh, on the mothering side of her. That is not a mother. I feel sorry for her children.

Reactions: 14
When she said ā€œIā€™m actually missing himā€ ā€œ who am Iā€
Wow just wow
UR HIS MOTHER!

Reactions: 16
I can't even imagine leaving my son to go swanning around Primark while he's poorly with a temperature. I remember whenever I got ill while I was young, all I wanted was for my mum to give me cuddles and put wet flannels on my head. I just couldn't put myself first like that knowing my child was ill. Especially in Covid Times!

Reactions: 15
She's not glam, she doesn't clean, and she's certainly no fairy. Fairies are kind and magical. She's a witch to her own child!

Reactions: 19
So her kid is at home sick, with a temperature. so sheā€™s out traipsing around primark, kicking up a fuss because her husband asked her to get a treat for her son. Now I know not every thing going is covidā€¦but with this absolute donkey galavanting about would you not be isolating and taking him for. Test??
Am I missing something here trolls?

Reactions: 9
Has she SERIOUSLY, like SERIOUSLY been around public while her son has an ā€œunexplainableā€ temperature??? She said so herself that itā€™s not like him to be unwell. She went to Primark? Forget Primark... she went out of the house when she shouldā€™ve been isolating! Lateral flow tests are not for those who have SYMPTOMS OF COVID! Wow. Itā€™s people like her why we donā€™t get to see our family members!
Please find a way of reporting her. Screen record her stories. Sheā€™s done this way too often. And itā€™s not fair on those who have been following the rules since the beginning of this pandemic. I remember when she had symptoms a couple of weeks back but she was like ā€œiā€™m sure itā€™s hay feverā€.
Report report report.

And oh, on the mothering side of her. That is not a mother. I feel sorry for her children.
I have no idea how to screen record. She needs reporting. I couldn't stand her before today but now I really can't stand her.

She's an idiot! And even more so for plastering it all over social media! Not having done a PCR and waiting on results, uses an LFT which is not to be used for symptoms and gives a lot more false negatives!

I'm sure Bromley and South Croydon environmental health teams (my area it is an environmental health/trading standard combined team that would deal with things like this with any businesses operating without following covid guidance) will love to discover they have restaurants operating with a complete disregard for any sort of measures, and that they potentially have builders/restaurant equippers potentially exposed too if they are going to check on 'baby 4', because they haven't got enough to do. You'd have booked a PCR and all have waited for results! No doubt after her being in public all day, they wouldn't think twice about potentially exposing all their staff and customers and actually have no idea whether they are negative or not!

What's worse is the fact they suggest they own as many businesses. If they do they should have some pretty solid covid guidance in place, and it seems as though that's not the case if they are using LFTs for symptoms!

i really hope there is a way to report and someone finds it - her two older boys playing in garden with him so hopefully they wonā€™t be sent to school and she popped into the restaurant rather than home. if i knew how i would report as she is a disgusting excuse for a human let alone mum

Reactions: 6
If she lives in Surrey pretty sure you can report her to Surrey country council and Surrey trading standards social would know the location for the schools when you do a pcr test your all meant to isolate till the results come back her name clearly isnā€™t jessie Iqbal or whatever itā€™s afsana rashid if you know her restaurant name and itā€™s her if you report and itā€™s registered which it should be surley the council
Would know who she is she could get a hefty fine even double standard bs from her cooking for the NHs and putting them at risk does anyone know which pri mark she went in someone should call them because they need shut the shop and deep clean

Anyone else notice how sheā€™s not calling Stacey Solomon her bubs now and tagging her because jessie she was never your friend nor was mrs hinch they use you to buy there trends pay more time with your kids fool

If she lives in Surrey pretty sure you can report her to Surrey country council and Surrey trading standard

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.