Glam Fairy Cleans #2 Glam Fairy not clean, just mean

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see she’s not congratulated her bestie on her pregnancy announcement. How does she expect to be Godmother of this little pickle without a vom inducing story?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Her sun glasses are ridiculous. Who does she think she is? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I'm going to go out on a limb and say that perhaps, just perhaps, she and Stacey aren't the friends she portrays them to be? I mean, no acknowledgement of Stacey's news? I thought they were literally best friends... 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Has she still not put up a creepy stalker message about her bubs (SS)? I thought they were friends!!😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Her bedding is so horrible. I don’t care if you are waiting to decorate your bedroom get bedding that doesn’t look like it belongs in a youth hostel. She’s got both the grey and white Mrs hinch duvet cover so why not use it? Oh yeah it’s coz she’s already returned it.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
All the make up and skin cade she keeps buying is so waste full. Most of it has a shelf life of 6-12 months max. No way if she going to be using it all that fast

Reactions: 9
Abused by three children, and a husband that acts like a two year old? Clearly she does not cherish her family if she so readily insults them to all and sundry! I'm not sure I understand what she means by saying abused by her children, and I'm certain they're not physically or mentally assaulting her. It's a horrible thing to say and about them 😥 and as for her husband acting like a two year old? That's an equally horrible thing to say. If you're reading here Jessie, or whatever your name is, you're truly a horrible person, wholly unappreciative of your family and so self absorbed it beggars belief!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I don’t shop in Primark but are their clothes sizes really variable or something? In her haul she had a top in size 8 and a top in size 12. Seems wierd to shop across 3 sizes? But I don’t shop in Primark

Reactions: 5
Abused by three children, and a husband that acts like a two year old? Clearly she does not cherish her family if she so readily insults them to all and sundry! I'm not sure I understand what she means by saying abused by her children, and I'm certain they're not physically or mentally assaulting her. It's a horrible thing to say and about them 😥 and as for her husband acting like a two year old? That's an equally horrible thing to say. If you're reading here Jessie, or whatever your name is, you're truly a horrible person, wholly unappreciative of your family and so self absorbed it beggars belief!
You’d think after how much she posts about Palestine and the horrors families over there face she’d be much more appreciative of her family 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 12
I don’t shop in Primark but are their clothes sizes really variable or something? In her haul she had a top in size 8 and a top in size 12. Seems wierd to shop across 3 sizes? But I don’t shop in Primark
I don't shop in Primark now for ethical reasons, but I will own up to buying bits as a student. I used to find it a horrible place to shop for this very reason (so as a student my choice was purely about sizing and stuff not lasting). Would have to queue for ages to get in a changing room, but couldn't buy without trying it on as nothing ever seemed to be the same size. I think they are meant to having a better sizing thing in place now but don't think it's across there items. I honestly could wear a size 8 top but need a 16 in a dress or the likes. There never seemed to be a standard across the items. Not sure if it is potentially just a result of using loads of different sweatshops factories. But as I say, things may have improved if their sizing promises became store wide.

Reactions: 6
I think she just buys stuff that’s cheap on sale, regardless of the size tbh. She’s just all about buying cheap crap all the time.

Reactions: 8
What irks me with her is she could buy better quality products rather than mountains of crap but she’s more focussed on content
There’s no way that she uses all of those beauty products or wears the clothes, we see her in the same outfits over and over again

Just a little reminder Jessie, Primark sell bedding!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What irks me with her is she could buy better quality products rather than mountains of crap but she’s more focussed on content
There’s no way that she uses all of those beauty products or wears the clothes, we see her in the same outfits over and over again

Just a little reminder Jessie, Primark sell bedding!
Yep I was eagerly awaiting some new bedding to be pulled out the bag. Not some old crap that will shrink in the 1st wash

Reactions: 5
So now she’s claiming she has ptsd jessie get a grip if you had ptsd you wouldn’t go much out babe your full of tit I have it and I need to know my nearest exit points etc you have no ptsd what’s up chicken Stacey not your friend anymore !!!!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.