Glam Fairy Cleans #2 Glam Fairy not clean, just mean

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really needs to sort that glitchy, out of sync stuff on her stories. She must know about it?

Reactions: 9
She’s tired .....
She’s so rude and such a bumlick as soon as hinch and Stacey comment on her pics she replies straight away and pins their comments yet airs all the other comments. The minimum she can do is acknowledge the other comments by at least liking them but she doesn’t even do that and just completely ignores. And then she begs for engagement on her posts 🤦‍♀️
I’ve just had a look and I see what you mean. I’m really surprised that her followers continue to comment when she doesn’t reply or even press ‘like’
It’s so lacking in courtesy. It’s just so arrogant.

Reactions: 8
Do we all think she stuck to covid restriction rules?..... weather has been crap!!!

Reactions: 2
Do we all think she stuck to covid restriction rules?..... weather has been crap!!!
Literally came here to say that especially after hearing on the news this evening that there is some worry as so many are breaking the rules celebrating Eid that the Indian variant is going to spread.

Anyway I don’t imagine for one minute that her breakfast for her ‘in-laws’ was consumed outside and looking at the picture she posted she was in her mums house celebrating.

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 6
She’s “waited weeks” to wear her ITS dress. When did the collection get announced? Like 10 days ago? Give us a break love

Reactions: 10
Considering she hasn’t from the offset, I highly bloody doubt it. This is a woman who was in the shops every single day

Reactions: 12
She definitely broke the rules as posted pics inside other peoples houses. 🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Jessie has definitely broken the rules this Eid. She posted pictures of herself in her mum’s house. I have lot’s of neighbours who celebrated Eid and I didn’t see anyone go to their houses or even seen my neighbours going out.
Jessie has never followed the rules. She went shopping every day when she wasn’t allowed to but now, where are the ‘shopping’ stories in B&M and Poundland? Waste of space.

Reactions: 13
Jessie has definitely broken the rules this Eid. She posted pictures of herself in her mum’s house. I have lot’s of neighbours who celebrated Eid and I didn’t see anyone go to their houses or even seen my neighbours going out.
Jessie has never followed the rules. She went shopping every day when she wasn’t allowed to but now, where are the ‘shopping’ stories in B&M and Poundland? Waste of space.
I was thinking so. Also she’s been using social media excessively .. she must think she’s untouchable

Reactions: 6
How can you have family around for a celebration and then witch about them on social media the next day?!

Reactions: 16
Blatant breaking of rules in her stories again. She just doesn’t give a tit. I hope her neighbours report her. She is disgusting. What a smack in the face for all the people trying to save people’s lives.

Reactions: 7
How is she able to have a child at home and constantly nap? My daughter is 4 but I would never leave her to have a nap. She pretty much doesn’t move if she’s on the iPad but I still wouldn’t nap if there was no other adult in the house.

Reactions: 10
So she had people in the house yesterday, broke covid rules, then was sat in her mother’s, broke covid rules.
Today has the worst headache ever but still manages to story to insta slagging off her sister in law for not helping her clean up! She is a nasty, miserable witch. I still cannot believe that someone her sister and brother in law know hasn’t seen her slagging them off on sm.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
No wonder she has a headache when she's not stopped drinking caffeine all day, coffee and red bull!!
She needs to get them headaches checked out as she has them all time

And she hasn't even tried to hide that she broke covid rules with telling us all where her sister in law sat. Im fuming

Reactions: 9
I recognise that but with her in bed from weeks ago. And as for the bedding that’s what my son had on his bed at uni 16 years ago.

Reactions: 4
Shes the #Bossladybumlicker
Boss lady perks...really? I wonder what her family eat when she's bossing it up 🤔
I honestly don’t think she cooks. It’s just an observation. I mean, when she does cook, it looks devine but i think it’s very rare.

No wonder she has a headache when she's not stopped drinking caffeine all day, coffee and red bull!!
She needs to get them headaches checked out as she has them all time

And she hasn't even tried to hide that she broke covid rules with telling us all where her sister in law sat. Im fuming

I’ve just watched today’s stories. It’s got me fuming. She’s blatantly admitted on social media that she’s broken the rules. Showing us exactly where her sister-in-law sat and everything! Does she not care. I hope she does get reported. It’s not on.

Also, how many time does she say “good morning/afternoon/evening everybody. Happy Friday. How you doing? I hope you’re all good. I hope you’re all well. Like woah. Just stick to one greeting, or even two. But then she says it everytime she comes on.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Nervous about the restaurants opening?? Well according to her she owns 3 already and those ones according to Google and their socials are already trading...why would you be nervous if you're a boss lady of already 3 well established company's. There is no way she can spend so much time on the gram shopping, napping, moaning all while running these businesses...of and have a home and 3 children to look after. Let's see what Monday brings.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.