Glam Fairy Cleans #2 Glam Fairy not clean, just mean

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's got a headache, but is drinking a red bull and eating a KitKat, both full of sugar? Can't be that bad love!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So she’s tired, got a headache and is coughing but going to work tonight, hope she’s not got COVID otherwise those restaurants will be closing on the first night they’ve opened

Reactions: 11
She’s caught the tiredness and worst headache ever off her insta bestie 🙄
Why do they come on to stories to moan and whinge? It’s hardly scintillating content is it?

Reactions: 13
Why do they come on to stories to moan and whinge? It’s hardly scintillating content is it?
And if I were that tired and had the worst headache ever I wouldn't be posting on Instagram.

Reactions: 10
The super tired bestie uses the tag line ‘follow me for positivity and motivation’ 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
What is she actually tired from doing?! Shopping too much? Too many non essential trips? Breaking the law every day? Try working full time on the frontline of a battered NHS and running a house, then come back and tell us how tried you are.
When she comes home after the school run and goes back to bed for another few hours sleep, who looks after Isa? Is he just left with the TV babysitter?!

Reactions: 11
I've been having a nosey again and stumbled upon the restautant she claims to own..the address comes up as Namaste Swanley but nothing on companies house for that company. The same address is registered indian spice BD with Asfana iqbal and makdad khan. So I looked on the Instagram page and stumbled across makdad to then stumble on her husband asif iqbal on Instagram...I won't spoil it but take a look 👀

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I've been having a nosey again and stumbled upon the restautant she claims to own..the address comes up as Namaste Swanley but nothing on companies house for that company. The same address is registered indian spice BD with Asfana iqbal and makdad khan. So I looked on the Instagram page and stumbled across makdad to then stumble on her husband asif iqbal on Instagram...I won't spoil it but take a look 👀
Username ashisfact

Is this person deluded or taking the piss?! Actual friends with Stacey 🤣🤣🤣 Hinchers really are another breed
Defo taking the piss 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 6
01AEA79D-39B7-41C4-9B7E-8DF58ADF8852.png

It looks like the restaurant is just as grubby as her nursing home 🤮 get a bloody vacuum ran over that rug Jessie

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
So its Indian diner shes at as it says it on the hand sanitizer bottle. But that company isn't registered to her..."won't the real #bosslady please stand up"

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Designed by her "friend" Stacey Solomon! Whose breaking it to her that they aren't actually friends!!! 😂😂 I converse with a few celebs on Instagram, can I call them my friends now? Of course I bloody can't. She is off her rocker 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Imagine its your grand opening and you're posting and sharing beg posts...another clue this isn't her business...you would be rushed off your feet..plus isn't that her husband there on the fb video on the indian diner fb page? She's gone for food..nothing more I bet 🤣

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.