Glam Fairy Cleans #2 Glam Fairy not clean, just mean

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sleep deprived!! She was in bed all day yesterday 🙄 So more people coming round who I assume will be in her house for more rule breaking. Is it just me who gets seriously pissed off with the constant patting around her eyes when she puts make up on 😡

Reactions: 9
Hurry up I know you're watching....absolute bull Jessie..do these friends ever post about her hospitality or why doesn't she share and tag these friends. You mean you have your husbands friends over like the live that was shared on fb..considering she has restaurants opening in just over a day I find it unbelievable that she is in a position to be able to entertain again. Judt my thoughts.

Reactions: 5
I love that we give her ideas for content lol! But here’s another one. She tags Grinch and SS in most story posts but not in the posts about Palestine? Why isn’t she getting both her ‘bubs’ involved!? Can you imagine how much awareness they can raise with their following?

Reactions: 8
I love that we give her ideas for content lol! But here’s another one. She tags Grinch and SS in most story posts but not in the posts about Palestine? Why isn’t she getting both her ‘bubs’ involved!? Can you imagine how much awareness they can raise with their following?
Exactly she tags them in every other small thing yet when it comes to Palestine she seems to forget her queens have such a large platform and should be doing their bit to raise awareness

Reactions: 7
To be fair Hinch did post about Palestine

Oh wait that's right... She DID post about it but then deleted it soon after. That's how much Hinch cares 😑 and yet "Bland Dreary Mean" still idolises.

She's got such Rose tinted glasses on she will willingly over buy utter tat and probably get into unessecary debt and absolutely dismiss her family / children just for a few likes.

YOU ARE JUST A CONSUMER AND FREE ADVERT MAKER. THEY DON'T CARE ABOUT YOU. SEE WHERE THEY ARE IF YOU ACTUALLY DID NEED ANYONE YOU ABSOLUTE BELLEND.

Sincerely, someone who has actually posted about Palestine... About 7 times so far which isn't much and I wish I could do more. The only thing that separates us is luck. You don't choose where you are born. No I don't have a platform as big as Hinch and SS but it's shocking what is happening and has been happening for a long long time. The least these big accounts can do is actually look into the abhorrent things that are happening in the world and try to help somehow. But they don't care... ARE YOU LISTENING GFC - They don't care. They just want you to keep lining thier pockets and that's exactly what you do and urge others to do. You are part of the whole bleeping social media influenza problem.

Oh my gosh I'm so fricking mad now.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Has she actually ever met her bubs Stacey and sophie?? I hate how she calls them bubs like she is best mates with them, I hate the whole bub thing anyway but it's just bizarre to call someone it when you don't know them 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Has she actually ever met her bubs Stacey and sophie?? I hate how she calls them bubs like she is best mates with them, I hate the whole bub thing anyway but it's just bizarre to call someone it when you don't know them 😂
Like when she was showing the t shirts she got from in the style and one of them had a quote on it and she came out with ‘oh that means so
Much to me and Stacey knows’ or something along those lines, like Stacey is her BFF and made it just for her. Then telling her followers she’d update them when there was a restock, like she was involved with it all! She’s ridiculous. Her linking a swipe up the other day is just another sad attempt to seem like she’s in it with SS, she’s so pathetic.

• Haha
Like when she was showing the t shirts she got from in the style and one of them had a quote on it and she came out with ‘oh that means so
Much to me and Stacey knows’ or something along those lines, like Stacey is her BFF and made it just for her. Then telling her followers she’d update them when there was a restock, like she was involved with it all! She’s ridiculous. Her linking a swipe up the other day is just another sad attempt to seem like she’s in it with SS, she’s so pathetic.
Yet she didn’t get a mention in Stacey book 😂😂

• Haha
Can someone tell me what happened with Stacey’s book? I wasn’t following her at that time. Why would Not-so-glam Fairy get a mention in the book anyway? Was she expecting a mention?

To be fair Hinch did post about Palestine

Oh wait that's right... She DID post about it but then deleted it soon after. That's how much Hinch cares 😑 and yet "Bland Dreary Mean" still idolises.

She's got such Rose tinted glasses on she will willingly over buy utter tat and probably get into unessecary debt and absolutely dismiss her family / children just for a few likes.

YOU ARE JUST A CONSUMER AND FREE ADVERT MAKER. THEY DON'T CARE ABOUT YOU. SEE WHERE THEY ARE IF YOU ACTUALLY DID NEED ANYONE YOU ABSOLUTE BELLEND.

Sincerely, someone who has actually posted about Palestine... About 7 times so far which isn't much and I wish I could do more. The only thing that separates us is luck. You don't choose where you are born. No I don't have a platform as big as Hinch and SS but it's shocking what is happening and has been happening for a long long time. The least these big accounts can do is actually look into the abhorrent things that are happening in the world and try to help somehow. But they don't care... ARE YOU LISTENING GFC - They don't care. They just want you to keep lining thier pockets and that's exactly what you do and urge others to do. You are part of the whole bleeping social media influenza problem.

Oh my gosh I'm so fricking mad now.
Hon, 7 times is HUGE! You’re awesome. Genuine re-shares are what Palestine needs. I can’t speak for Jessie but I don’t think she actually cares. This is just another trend for her. It will pass like all the other trends. But i suppose what she’s posting is still raising awareness. Who’s seen her story post with the hearts, with a small declaration at the bottom. Can’t even read it. I smell some copying going on. No originality. I’ve always said that. She gets most of her content ideas from here or copying others.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Can someone tell me what happened with Stacey’s book? I wasn’t following her at that time. Why would Not-so-glam Fairy get a mention in the book anyway? Was she expecting a mention?

Hon, 7 times is HUGE! You’re awesome. Genuine re-shares are what Palestine needs. I can’t speak for Jessie but I don’t think she actually cares. This is just another trend for her. It will pass like all the other trends. But i suppose what she’s posting is still raising awareness. Who’s seen her story post with the hearts, with a small declaration at the bottom. Can’t even read it. I smell some copying going on. No originality. I’ve always said that. She gets most of her content ideas from here or copying others.
I'm not overly a football fan but we live in Leicester and they won yesterday.. We watched it (sorry to any Chelsea supporters! ) and my brother sent me this that he had spotted - he has shared a lot about free Palestine over the years and is way more educated on what's happening then me and I didn't even see this but its really getting out there - what's happening is so so awful

Screenshot_20210516_230010.jpg

I just screenshot this below but he sent me the link yesterday to this too
Screenshot_20210516_225942_com.twitter.android.jpg

If I was GFC I'd definitely be wondering why my supposed bubs huns are not saying anything (and even worse... Deleting what was posted)

I’ve noticed how ‘Grim rarely cleans’ hasn’t liked her ‘girls’ posts recently - I think she has a bit of the green eyed monster going on!
Is the bestie seeing the light ? 🤣
Wait.... She wants poop stained toilet tissue?!? I don't understand 😂

Or is she taking about one of her kids 👀🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
No, yet her dull as ditchwater bestie did!! Beggars belief. Obvs she’s an even bigger SS bumlicker than GFC tho so not too surprising.
I was so surprised. But she’s so far up Stacey’s arse she probably felt she had to have her in there or she would turn up at her house 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I was so surprised. But she’s so far up Stacey’s arse she probably felt she had to have her in there or she would turn up at her house 😂
I’ve just had another look through her grid posts, she tags Hinch and SS in literally everything she posts, regardless if it’s anything to do with them! See she’s up SS sisters arse now too buying labels and tagging her. I’ve never known people so desperate and thirsty for attention and validation from people they don’t even know 🤯

• Wow
I’ve just had another look through her grid posts, she tags Hinch and SS in literally everything she posts, regardless if it’s anything to do with them! See she’s up SS sisters arse now too buying labels and tagging her. I’ve never known people so desperate and thirsty for attention and validation from people they don’t even know 🤯
Yeah it’s so strange how she’s up Jemma arse. It’s funny too coz her husband bought her a cricut maker for her anniversary last year so she can literally make any label if she wanted to but instead she buys Jemma’s over priced labels and it seems like she never even took her machine out of the box.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.