Glam Fairy Cleans #2 Glam Fairy not clean, just mean

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her stories today about the meeting.. trying to act like Mrs Hinch when she's going to a meeting and teasing something exciting coming 😂 even down to the fake anxiety.

And the bins this morning! Exactly like a story SS did a while ago about having too many bins and hoping the bin men take them..

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I don’t know exactly where she lives but in north west England where I am you get one wheelie bin for rubbish and that’s it! She said she had 3 or 4 didn’t she? Now I know our bins only get emptied every two weeks but how the heck can a family of 5 fill 3-4 wheelies bins in 2 weeks?? How do you generate so much rubbish? It’s honestly shocking.

I thought she looked really lovely today, apart from that long strand of hair, hideous, but her make up was immaculate and she looked well put together. But you have to wonder why she didn’t wear an item from SS range? Another indicator that it all went back? She hasn’t even worn one of the t shirts and sweatshirts yet either.
All that bs about anxiety this morning too, I don’t think I’ve ever seen her display an ounce of anxiety in all the time I’ve followed her, but that was 0-100 this morning!

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
And the bins this morning! Exactly like a story SS did a while ago about having too many bins and hoping the bin men take them..
I'm confused by her bin story, im not in England but are bins there collected on random days cos on a Saturday a couple of weeks back she had a story saying she didn't know it was bin day and showed the bin man coming into her yard and taking them, some random act of kindness that she needed after a row with her husband.

Where I am its bin day every thursday general waste one week recycling the next.

Reactions: 7
I'm confused by her bin story, im not in England but are bins there collected on random days cos on a Saturday a couple of weeks back she had a story saying she didn't know it was bin day and showed the bin man coming into her yard and taking them, some random act of kindness that she needed after a row with her husband.

Where I am its bin day every thursday general waste one week recycling the next.
I remember that, she was crying that the bin man had gone into her garden and collected the 4 bins she has. I didn’t believe her then and don’t now. I’m not sure if it’s the same everywhere in the country but where I am bins don’t get collected at weekends, and they definitely wouldn’t not come into the garden to collect them!

Reactions: 10
So her internet best friend posted this on her stories. It’s so ironic coz both Stacey and hinch jumped on the BLM movement and have both stayed silent on Palestine. I literally do not understand why these girls worship them.

Edited to add: I’ve just seen on Mrs hinch thread that she put up a story and then quickly deleted it. Again that speaks volumes about the sort of person she is. I don’t know why these Muslim women follow her

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
I'm in the same area as her and for a family of 5 you get 2 Bins so she must have bought extra bins or taken the ones from her old flat?

Reactions: 5
I have to say one thing I always enjoy on her stories are the ‘cooking segments’ and it always makes me crave curried boiled eggs too!

Reactions: 4
Okay but to some, including myself it looked like you were saying VOM to the style or way she cooks which is a cultural thing. But thanks for making it clear what you actually meant.
It was clear the OP was only commenting on the chicken and not the style or way she cooks/recipe. You're clearly nit picking

Reactions: 8
She’s so rude and such a bumlick as soon as hinch and Stacey comment on her pics she replies straight away and pins their comments yet airs all the other comments. The minimum she can do is acknowledge the other comments by at least liking them but she doesn’t even do that and just completely ignores. And then she begs for engagement on her posts 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 13
That bracelet looks like she found it in the drawer when she moved in.
I would say that she looks pretty in her outfit however it doesn’t count when it’s filtered.

She’s so rude and such a bumlick as soon as hinch and Stacey comment on her pics she replies straight away and pins their comments yet airs all the other comments. The minimum she can do is acknowledge the other comments by at least liking them but she doesn’t even do that and just completely ignores. And then she begs for engagement on her posts 🤦‍♀️
Wow I just went and had a look. That’s so awful. She really is rude and desperate.

Reactions: 12
Oh so I see she kept one thing from her Stacey Solomon haul. It’s looks very nice on her. I like what she did with the headscarf.

Reactions: 6
Oh so I see she kept one thing from her Stacey Solomon haul. It’s looks very nice on her. I like what she did with the headscarf.
I agree, the headscarf looked stunning, shame she felt she had to filter her face as usual because she’s an attractive woman without it.
That’ll be the only thing not returned 😉

Reactions: 7
Yeah I was actually thinking oh she looks lovely here, apart from the filtering to oblivion

Her personality is still that of a twit obvs

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.