Gizzi Erskine #3 Upper-middle class wellness equivalent of a MDMA bender in Magaluf

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s completely lost the plot, I can’t believe I used to like her and follow her on Instagram…she’s absolutely unbearable these days

Reactions: 13
She really is - I used to really like her too but she’s properly lost the plot and her feed is just pout pout tits bit of food pout rock star boyfriend tits

boring!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It’s Easter Sunday. Will we get a nose to tail lamb Sunday roast cooked by Gizzards?

Reactions: 2
Nope, just a throwback picture of her, clinging to how she looked years ago, like Death Becomes Her or something
It really isn't healthy is it? Must be really jarring against her current image - wish she would embrace voluptuous middle age over young waifdom.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Yeah that's been defunct a while but he does appear on her grid in the past few weeks so must still be mates. She just doesn't seem to be very good at being a Boss Babe. Presume she comes from money and hasn't ever really had to work that hard!

Reactions: 5
You mean, does she still have an embarrassing (apparently unrequited) crush on him?
😬
---
She also said she lost a lot of money on that restaurant she was involved with in Margate, and that’s why she was selling her place in London. (Though I don’t think she’s actually sold it as she was still doing video posts there very recently).
I do wonder how she makes her money TBH. She clearly gets a lot of freebies, and I suppose is an “influencer” of sorts, but I don’t see how that translates into actual cash.

• Heart
Reactions: 6