Gizzi Erskine #3 Upper-middle class wellness equivalent of a MDMA bender in Magaluf

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lamb dhansak's my favourite, I always order it when I'm out for a curry, guess that makes me a freaking GENIUS, right?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
IMG_9882.jpeg

No, you say ‘can’t wait to read it’ or ‘I loved it, so good’ etc etc. She’s just so embarrassing!

(unless she meant ‘start to read mine’ not ‘start to write mine’?)

Reactions: 5
View attachment 2777506
No, you say ‘can’t wait to read it’ or ‘I loved it, so good’ etc etc. She’s just so embarrassing!

(unless she meant ‘start to read mine’ not ‘start to write mine’?)
Knowing what a narc she is, she means she can't wait to start writing her own book. I can almost picture the front cover now of her plumped up pout

Reactions: 3
Knowing what a narc she is, she means she can't wait to start writing her own book. I can almost picture the front cover now of her plumped up pout
100% - she is so deluded she actually thinks she’s famous or talented enough to get a book deal.

She truly has a diagnosable personality disorder. I bet she has very few friends in real life

Reactions: 6
I see she’s put up a story with her boyfriend’s atrocious band playing the 100 Club (half empty by the look of things) - so I guess they’ve not split up after all.

• Haha
I see she’s put up a story with her boyfriend’s atrocious band playing the 100 Club (half empty by the look of things) - so I guess they’ve not split up after all.
Him and his wildly unsuccessful band look like they’re all hovering around 40. And still trying to be cool. Oh dear.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Very much like Gizzi herself, really.
Also, “Luxury Apartments” is a truly terrible name for a band.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She’s got a nutritionist now and was making a very boring looking smoothie. How long is this gonna last??!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She’s got a nutritionist now and was making a very boring looking smoothie. How long is this gonna last??!
But doesn't she always claim to be sO cLEveR?
You'd think she could figure out food nutrition herself, what with her being a bleeping cook and all

• Haha
Reactions: 12
You don’t need a nutritionist to tell you you need to stop eating ice cream and triple fried chips if you want to keep the weight off

• Haha
Reactions: 18
You don’t need a nutritionist to tell you you need to stop eating ice cream and triple fried chips if you want to keep the weight off
she’s also likely to be perimenopausal which could very likely affect weight. Not that she’d admit that coz she’s such a sex kitten

• Haha
she’s also likely to be perimenopausal which could very likely affect weight. Not that she’d admit that coz she’s such a sex kitten
How dare you. Remember when she posted a reply to someone asking this and she said her “doctor” had told her she’s nowhere near peri stage and has thousands of good eggs 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Half of Gizzi’s instagram stories just seem to be her posting pics of herself from 10 years ago

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She seriously seems like she has Borderline Personality Disorder. My sister has it, and so much of the behaviour is the same. Lying, constant ego boosting, not having humility, grandiosity, huge emotional blow outs. It’s draining just following her on social media (where people try to present the “best” representation of themselves)… imagine what it’s like to know her in real life?

BTW this is no judgement on people with BPD. I have huge empathy for anybody dealing with a mental illness or personality disorder. But this woman needs help. Take away her passwords please!

Reactions: 16
She treats her cats terribly. I hate how she handles them, poor things 🤬

Screenshot_20240312-185231_Instagram.jpg

• Angry
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 10