Gizzi Erskine #3 Upper-middle class wellness equivalent of a MDMA bender in Magaluf

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't know why I'm putting on weight, she says tucking into a deep fried fish and chips and loads of cal laden sauces šŸ˜‚
1000021538.png

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think her cats actually dislike her and who can blame them, the way she manhandles them and forces them to play for the camera.

• Angry
Reactions: 8
So aggressive and self-important on Instagram for a changeā€¦ā€I was the first writer in the UK to do katsu. Prove me wrong. I love this game.ā€

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So aggressive and self-important on Instagram for a changeā€¦ā€I was the first writer in the UK to do katsu. Prove me wrong. I love this game.ā€
God give me strengthā€¦ My eyes hurt from them rolling into the back of my head so hard when I saw this pop up! The ego on this woman. Such an ugly trait.

Reactions: 8
ā€˜Prove me wrong I love this gameā€™ then limits comments on the post šŸ˜…šŸ„“

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Iā€™m confused.. does she not think MAYBE thereā€™s a Japanese chef/writer in the UK who might have been first?

• Heart
Reactions: 12
This!!

I remember her making Katsu on cook yourself skinny but using corn flakes as bread crumbs. Regardless, who cares when you cooked it or if you were first! Sadly she is holding on to past achievementsā€¦ she hasnā€™t moved on in years
Is it even an achievement? Itā€™s not like she invented the recipe, itā€™s Japanese! First British food writer to write about a recipe invented by another country isnā€™t an accomplishment that needs to be highlighted

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I donā€™t usually post on here, just šŸ‘€šŸ‘€ from the sidelines as I seeth, but her latest IG story has done me in. ā€˜The biggest joy of my job is jumping the queueā€™ can she HEAR herself.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
So her first story today is posting how she loves to queue jump and essentially saying how she loves free meals and then she posts this -
Nothing wrong with an honest review but was this called for?
IMG_4439.png

• Wow
Reactions: 9
ā€œMy jobā€- seriously what the duck is her job? Shuffling around chowing free food and writing shite, typo laden thoughts on insta ? This isnā€™t proper food reviewing neither free advertising. Just a few undeclared words for a free meal I guess?

• Heart
Reactions: 18