Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

blurstoftimes

VIP Member
taking one for the team and listening to the full podcast while i cook. within 10 mins Gizzi is already talking about how she's not like other ADHD people because she was able to simultaneously be distracted and focus at school so did really well academically :rolleyes: how is that different from the majority of teenagers?! even the host is hmming along sceptically

edit: ok with rejection as romantically she's the one always doing the rejecting. SURE JAN. i fear my eyes might roll so back they will never come back.
---
further edit: host asks gizzi for any tips in managing anger for other people with ADHD. Gizzi doesn't answer this question but goes on a long spiel about how therapy doesn't work for her because she's been in it since she was 15 and knows all the tricks, and i quote, she is 'too fucking smart' for it so she finds it boring. she is SO AWFUL and this guy has the patience of a saint! it then becomes evident in her brief explanation of therapy that she has absolutely no idea what therapy is as she thinks therapists force you to blame your parents and take no accountability. she really is an idiot - even more so than i realised.
---
she was addicted to xanax and ambien in response to her ADHD meds and manages addiction now by taking 'macro-doses' of magic mushrooms to open her pineal eye :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:. still drinks because she is addicted to drugs not alcohol. the host def hates her lol.

OMG SOMEONE PLEASE LISTEN TO THIS - she confidently diagnoses the host with autism about halfway through but also thinks he's too old to seek one. every single word she speaks is INSUFFERABLE

ok im checked out now at 45 mins as i can't deal with her rant criticising people for seeking a diagnosis, she is an absolute fucking horror

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Bit weird her fella is there too! Firstly isn’t he dead thin?! Secondly, doesn’t he have anything better to do with his time? 🤷🏻‍♂️
He’s very busy being in a wildly unsuccessful band and wearing really unflattering sunglasses. DUH.

I know it’s early, but please can ‘Hurdling towards obesity’ be the next thread title? I

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

Pizzledizzle

yeah she said she tried microdosing and it didn’t work so now she macro-doses once a month which just sounds like getting fucked up with your mates to me.
I macrodose wine once a week to help with my ailments in that case 🙄

(P.S you deserve a lottery win for listening to the 12 inch extended version of her bullshit!)

• Haha
Reactions: 21

SheLeft

Chatty Member
Her height changes depending what mood she’s in.
such a relentless ‘pick me’ all the fucking time. She’s been trying to lose this weight now for 6years. The world doesn’t give a shit about her dress size, she needs to sort her head out and shift the internalised fat phobia instead.
She's got the classic middle aged spread which for a lot of people is just part and parcel of getting older. If she wants to keep it at bay then it usually requires quite a disciplined exercise and eating regime. Even though she's an absolute dick she still looks good in pics. She needs to work on accepting how she currently looks OR do something sustainable to shift the weight. Relying on ADHD meds or a four-day starvation regime is not the way to go.

• Heart
Reactions: 19

blurstoftimes

VIP Member
I’m not sure I could bear to listen to this - but OMG she sounds absolutely horrendous.
And I think we can throw narcissism into the mix while we’re at it.
Did she really say she “macro doses” on magic mushrooms (rather than “micro doses”) - because, well, I’m not a doctor but that doesn’t seem like the best way to manage addictions. I’m sure Gizzi knows best though! 🙄
yeah she said she tried microdosing and it didn’t work so now she macro-doses once a month which just sounds like getting fucked up with your mates to me.

during her rant against adults seeking diagnosis when they 'don't need it' (according to her) she repeatedly brings up her young nephew who is on the waiting list for an autism diagnosis. she says he desperately needs the diagnosis and has no mates. trying to make the point that in comparison, the host doesn't need to seek a diagnosis (and seemingly not understanding that there are separate child and adult waiting lists), she then says 'i bet YOU have mates?' and the host says, well no actually. she's so confident in everything she says while chatting complete and utter shit, it's equally fascinating and enraging.

also she claims to have something called cyclothymia which she compares to bipolar but her example of a manic episode is staying up all night watching youtube...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

bobbinz

“My job”- seriously what the fuck is her job? Shuffling around chowing free food and writing shite, typo laden thoughts on insta ? This isn’t proper food reviewing neither free advertising. Just a few undeclared words for a free meal I guess?

• Heart

donutwitch

Chatty Member
You don’t need a nutritionist to tell you you need to stop eating ice cream and triple fried chips if you want to keep the weight off

• Haha

Greencatfysh

VIP Member
Sounds suuuuper sensible to lose 8kg by starving yourself on juices, have a huge feast involving delicious fatty lamb, and then expect your body to be able to maintain such results when at home. She’s honestly a moron. All it takes is fewer calories and more movement. But sure, throw money at the problem.

• Heart

ekl2000

VIP Member
Her height changes depending what mood she’s in.
such a relentless ‘pick me’ all the fucking time. She’s been trying to lose this weight now for 6years. The world doesn’t give a shit about her dress size, she needs to sort her head out and shift the internalised fat phobia instead.

Tabitha D

VIP Member
Exactly, who is she to say it’s “affordable”. Especially as she herself probably didn’t even pay for it.

And she also illustrates why these extreme diets don’t work. She was on a juice fast for days - and then “I ate everything I've been fantasising about for the last 4 days”. She’ll have mostly lost water weight in that time, a couple of big meals (especially all the high-saturated-fat high-carb stuff she eats) and all that weight will go straight back on.

Reactions: 17

whitershadeofpale

I felt quite sorry for her in that video. You can see that she’s really uncomfortable in her skin, when she never used to be.

Ss-ldn

Chatty Member
Maybe affordable for you Gizzi hun, that's more than some people's monthly salary 🤪

Also I don't see how this is going to break her endless cycle of restricting and binging. I know medications will make it harder, but surely she must know a juice fast is not a sustainable path to maintainable weight loss

IMG_1417.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow

Tabitha D

VIP Member
Very much like Gizzi herself, really.
Also, “Luxury Apartments” is a truly terrible name for a band.

• Haha
Reactions: 16

GeminiMoon

Chatty Member
Oh yes, she’s always keen to point out she’s got a BOYFRIEND and lots of EGGS and everything was her idea first.

• Haha
Reactions: 16