Gizzi Erskine #3 Upper-middle class wellness equivalent of a MDMA bender in Magaluf

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Happy new year! :love: I thought I'd set up thread number three - and share a few new needy posts from Insta today. She's never quite got over Prof Green has she? Does this means they are at least friends again? Or have I got this wrong? She must be buzzing because there are quite a few posts and what have you...

Congratulations btw to @Satisfying Click for such a stonking thread title (which got the most likes in thread #2). 👑 🔥

g1.png

g2.png

g3.png
👑🔥

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
Am v confused about the mish mash messaging of that advert. Basically an advert for beer (to combat loneliness) - u wot???

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Am v confused about the mish mash messaging of that advert. Basically an advert for beer (to combat loneliness) - u wot???
Because it’s well known that drinking beer on your own makes you less lonely?! 🤷

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
That hair style is awful! She looks like she’s stuck her head in a chip pan. Imagine the stray cat hairs stuck in it 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Sure she pulls out the same recipes year in year out. Never anything new. That chicken in weeds I've seen her post before! All regurgitated

Her top lip is horrible, she needs to see a good aesthetician to fix it asap as surely such huge migration/over filling will cause loose skin around her mouth long term? 😱😱

Reactions: 8
For what it’s worth, I think the reason she’s not sold her house is it’s way overpriced. I know it’s London, but that place is TINY, a bit grotty, and it just doesn’t stack up with other properties selling in E8 at the same price.
But I guess if she’s making money on Airbnb maybe she’s not that bothered about selling it.

Reactions: 6
Just discovered this twit as I listen to the ADHD chatter podcast. Christ she's an annoying try-hard.
Gizzi is to Margate what Jack Monroe is to Southend.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s getting awfully snippy with commentators on the podcast suggesting she might have PDA rather than ODD.

She’s getting awfully snippy with commentators on the podcast suggesting she might have PDA rather than ODD.
The comments aren’t even negative or mean but she can’t help but be snide. She’s got a diagnosis for everything, nothing could be possibly due to the fact she’s an entitled twit.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
of course Gizzi has ODD due to being soooo confident and self-assured :rolleyes: was this a common diagnosis 15 years ago for adult women?!

i can’t believe i ever thought she was cool. when i see her now all i see is a fully grown adult with the emotional maturity and self-awareness of a 3 year old.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She’s absolutely insufferable.
What she describes is an overgrown brat who is always right. Was this really diagnosed by an actual doctor I wonder?