Gizzi Erskine #3 Upper-middle class wellness equivalent of a MDMA bender in Magaluf

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also the numbers don’t add up. His cat Grizzy died several years before he did and he’d had her for at least 10 years so he prob got her in the 1980s or early 1990s

Reactions: 6
I thought they’d split up weeks ago, DM is well behind here. He announced they’d split and Gizzi did a post/stories with loads of old pictures of them and then some thirst traps for good measure. Was commented about in this thread am sure
---
Page three of this thread

Attachments

Reactions: 4
There has certainly been speculation for sometime.
Definitely called first on Tattle (I do think the DailyMail) follows Tattle for tips 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The Pete Steele thing is like when she was getting annoyed about the show Griselda…. Because that’s also her name duh. How dare they.

She really does have main character syndrome doesn’t she?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I thought they’d split up weeks ago, DM is well behind here. He announced they’d split and Gizzi did a post/stories with loads of old pictures of them and then some thirst traps for good measure. Was commented about in this thread am sure
---
Page three of this thread
They definitely did, he posted some pretty toxic/pathetic stories that were clear digs at Karima that made it clear they’d split a couple of months back. I saw he had a thread here and I read it on there at the time. Weird it’s just being covered in the DM now

Reactions: 4
They definitely did, he posted some pretty toxic/pathetic stories that were clear digs at Karima that made it clear they’d split a couple of months back. I saw he had a thread here and I read it on there at the time. Weird it’s just being covered in the DM now
I looked for the thread on him and couldn’t find it. What is it under?

he also has delusions of grander. Is he really that good a rapper?

The Pete Steele thing is like when she was getting annoyed about the show Griselda…. Because that’s also her name duh. How dare they.

She really does have main character syndrome doesn’t she?
Wow, is she serious about losing her tit over a woman who was around wayyyy before she was born? What a fool.

Another one who had to google Pete Steele. Now off to locate the Playgirl pics for some light nighttime viewing!

• Haha
Wow, is she serious about losing her tit over a woman who was around wayyyy before she was born? What a fool.

Another one who had to google Pete Steele. Now off to locate the Playgirl pics for some light nighttime viewing!
I did the same. My conclusion? Thank you for asking: it’s very big but also quite funny looking

• Haha
Reactions: 5
But doesn't she always claim to be sO cLEveR?
You'd think she could figure out food nutrition herself, what with her being a bleeping cook and all
New to the threads so this has probably be mentioned but she did that cook yourself slim book as well so surely she must have some knowledge!?

• Wow