Ghislaine Maxwell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m actually made up she’s been charged and my nose is ready for Trump, Prince A and The Clinton’s to have a major breakdowns. She needs full time guards, awake at all times

Reactions: 16
what?!? What a weird connection and I must know more lol
Her parents, Shaun and Camilla Woodward were in Epstein's "little black book" of contacts. So far Ella has not mentioned it, obviously. I don't think many people realised who it was. Who knows if she even knows, lol.

• Wow
Reactions: 23

Yel

YES. Honestly, Deliciously Ella's parents knowing Epstein is so incredibly juicy.
I know, imagine how many of the worlds elites are linked if even the queen of clean is

Reactions: 10
Her parents, Shaun and Camilla Woodward were in Epstein's "little black book" of contacts. So far Ella has not mentioned it, obviously. I don't think many people realised who it was. Who knows if she even knows, lol.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
I’m actually made up she’s been charged and my nose is ready for Trump, Prince A and The Clinton’s to have a major breakdowns. She needs full time guards, awake at all times
Trump maybe, but the Clintons and Prince Andrew? They’ll slide out of it somehow.

Reactions: 5
This is awful to think of but in 2005, she would have been 14. Prime age for Epstein. And all the other chomo’s.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
There isn't much to know...yet. I linked a tweet above which shows them in his contact book. Also, Ella's Dad came out as gay a few years ago after being married to her mum for 30 yrs. Although that is more appropriate for her thread, lol.

This is awful to think of but in 2005, she would have been 14. Prime age for Epstein.
Woof. Could you imagine.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Her parents, Shaun and Camilla Woodward were in Epstein's "little black book" of contacts. So far Ella has not mentioned it, obviously. I don't think many people realised who it was.
did a quick google, did not realise her dad was the former NI secretary and her mums a Sainsbury heir. And that her dad now has a boyfriend, which is interesting if they’re in that little black book. To be honest I know nothing about Ella just heard her name mentioned on other threads here which is why I couldn’t understand the random link to this.

I hope all who’ve had anything to do with this horrific case get their comeuppance!!

• Heart
Trump maybe, but the Clintons and Prince Andrew? They’ll slide out of it somehow.
Truthfully, all they have on Prince Andrew would be a charge of
engaging in sex trafficking in the UK
Statutory Rape/ Sex trafficking in NYC
That’s if they can prove that he knew about the trafficking and that he did have sex with the woman making the accusations, which I’m guessing witness testimonies won’t be enough for. I know Bill Clinton was involved with Epstein and did visit ‘The Island,’ but at what level? Again that’s witness testimony. It’s all grim. I do think some of these women deserve justice though, so I hope Ghislaine gets a trial

Reactions: 14
There isn't much to know...yet. I linked a tweet above which shows them in his contact book. Also, Ella's Dad came out as gay a few years ago after being married to her mum for 30 yrs. Although that is more appropriate for her thread, lol.

Woof. Could you imagine.
Didn’t know her dad was gay but we all know Epstein was open to that if the price was right....

Truthfully, all they have on Prince Andrew would be a charge of
engaging in sex trafficking in the UK
Statutory Rape/ Sex trafficking in NYC
That’s if they can prove that he knew about the trafficking and that he did have sex with the woman making the accusations, which I’m guessing witness testimonies won’t be enough for. I know Bill Clinton was involved with Epstein and did visit ‘The Island,’ but at what level? Again that’s witness testimony. It’s all grim. I do think some of these women deserve justice though, so I hope Ghislaine gets a trial
Didn’t the groundsman or gardener or someone say they saw PA all over VR at one of the Epstein properties, either in Palm beach or the Virgin Islands and he said that there were others (other young girls) there who would have seen it? He and the girls could all be witnesses and if there are enough of them saying the same then ... he should so be called to account. Public pressure needs to be upped on this. It’s beyond disgusting if he gets away with his pathetic panorama interview and “retirement”.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Been wondering when the FBI would catch up with her. Thought there must be a thread in here 😀. So I’m settling in for some huge twists and turns. She’s definitely going to cut a deal and spill the beans( I bet Andrew’s broke out in a sweat😂). That’s if she can do the deal before someone bumps her off!

It’s a sad indictment that everyone expects her to be bumped off. It’s just expected now and everyone will just shrug their shoulders and say “I knew it!”

I really doubt that those poor victims will be heard in regards to GM.
So true. I’m sure Justice won’t be done. Power and money will flex it‘s muscles to protect those high up. I agree the victims will be left high and dry 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Are we all forgetting that Donald Trump is the President of the US and therefore is in charge of the FBI which operate under the Department of Justice headed by the Attorney General AG Barr, who is his right hand man. As the President, Trump has the power to instruct the FBI to investigate whoever he wants, whenever he wants and also the power not to or to stop an investigation. Why then, would Trump sanction the FBI to investigate and arrest someone who could directly implicate him to an international paedophile ring?

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Are we all forgetting that Donald Trump is the President of the US and therefore is in charge of FBI which operate under the Department of Justice headed by the Attorney General AG Barr, who is his right hand man. As the President, Trump has the power to instruct the FBI to investigate whoever he wants, whenever he wants and also the power not to or to stop an investigation. Why then, would Trump sanction the FBI to investigate and arrest someone who could directly implicate him to an international paedophile ring?
I am sure he will try to stop the investigation.

Are we all forgetting that Donald Trump is the President of the US and therefore is in charge of FBI which operate under the Department of Justice headed by the Attorney General AG Barr, who is his right hand man. As the President, Trump has the power to instruct the FBI to investigate whoever he wants, whenever he wants and also the power not to or to stop an investigation. Why then, would Trump sanction the FBI to investigate and arrest someone who could directly implicate him to an international paedophile ring?

According to British press Trump called the Queen yesterday to wish her a happy birthday (bit late) and speak about corona plans moving forward (does she actually have any say in this?)... maybe to also give her and Prince Andrew a heads up?

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
Or maybe Ghislaine is the sacrificial fall gal offered a deal to protect the rest.

Reactions: 18
I see a fatal heart attack in Prince Andrew's near future. It's all getting too messy for the rf to deal with.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
A deal unknown to us, but where she agrees to publicly accept culpability, refutes anyone else’s involvement, gets imprisoned (cue current royalty/ presidents / ex presidents / anyone implicated to suddenly have an opinion on her) and then mysteriously she dies allowing it all to be swept under the cloak of secrecy.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.