Ghislaine Maxwell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Reserving my seat here, this witch needs locking up and the key throwing away...if she survives that is.

Reactions: 23
Same! I was looking for the Epstein one but couldn’t find it 🤷🏻‍♀️
She deserves her own thread... She knows so much that’s why she’s been hiding. Bet they’ve been watching her for ages and I heard the Paris sighting was fake ... maybe trying to lull her into a false sense of security. We all know how the agencies like to use the MSM to their own ends. Good job in this case.

Bet Prince Andrew is bricking it!
Probably sobbing on Liz’s lap as we type 😭 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Shes been away for months probably perfecting her excuses. I hope she doesnt try and say epstein was the mastermind. She cant wriggle out of this surely. I feel so funny this is HUGE news. She has the ability to throw the world into chaos with the info she holds...and i hope she does.
Its about time everyone opened their eyes.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Anyone know the story yet? Was she found or gave herself up? Time to start talking witch, you don’t go MIA unless you’re hiding something.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Anyone know the story yet? Was she found or gave herself up? Time to start talking witch, you don’t go MIA unless you’re hiding something.
MSM just says she’s in custody. Doesn’t seem to be many details on how she came to be there. Am listening to Shaun ATtwood live on YouTube. He’s pretty good, if anyone is interested. He’s just reading out the indictment.

Reactions: 8
I've just read on skynews she was arrested in New Hampshire so don't know how true that is!

Reactions: 5
She won't want to spend the rest of her life in prison, so she'll make a deal. Who will she grass up, Prince Andrew, or someone lower down the food chain. They'll all be shitting themselves. Good.

Reactions: 25
I've just read on skynews she was arrested in New Hampshire so don't know how true that is!
Not a million miles away from New York but wasn’t she last seen in LA? (Not sure but I read it was at an In N Out which I think is only on the west coast?) So she potentially travelled the width of the country and back 😕

Reactions: 4
Yeah, i read that but I guess its a case of did they swoop in on her or did she hand herself in... Hopefully we’ll find out soon enough. Apparently she was arrested at 8:30am which makes me think they went in and got her rather than her handing herself in.

Not a million miles away from New York but wasn’t she last seen in LA? (Not sure but I read it was at an In N Out which I think is only on the west coast?) So she potentially travelled the width of the country and back 😕
Yep. Think that was days before or after Epstein was suicided.

Just when you thought 2020 had thrown everything at us already......
Give us Prince Andrew and aliens. 🙏

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Basically under their noses the whole time too! Yeah I remember them pics at the in'n'out didn't she have a dog with her 🤔

Reactions: 2
She’s had time to perfect her story and decide who to drop in it etc. We will never know the full extent. Wouldn’t be surprised if she ends up “dead” though

Reactions: 13
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.