Ghislaine Maxwell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She can't actually do that. How would she go about it for a start?
I’m not sure if this is an actual serious question?
she could easily say “Awk Andrew love, I know you’re a dirty little bastard, so go on and hand yourself over to the FBI, who have been asking for you, I’ll arrange a private flight for you over to the states...where they’ll be waiting for you on the other side”

• Haha
Reactions: 12
If you choose to believe that, then that's up to you. Trump is also quoted as saying drink bleach to cure Covid, when he clearly didn't. I'm not trying to change your opinion on him. I am glad he's authorised an investigation and I hope these women who have suffered at the hands of Epstein and Maxwell, get the justice they deserve.
I’m also pleased he’s authorized an investigation and also hope everyone involved is brought to account.

Reactions: 14
Why would he authorise an investigation, get an arrest then stop it? If he was guilty of anything connected with Epstein then the media would be all over it. The only implications of a connection they have are a few photos of them together in a paparazzi shot. They were both papped with thousands of people. Epstein had been operating his paedophile network since the 90's (94-97) so why is Trump the only President who has investigated it? Why was he the only person apart from the victims of Epstein's abuse, to cooperate with the FBI and why were both Epstein and Maxwell arrested whilst he is in charge?
A few photos? They were pals for years. Trump himself is quoted saying he knew Epstein for 15 years and he was a ‘terrific guy’. He later dismissed it but it’s clear it was more than just a few pap shots.

Reactions: 14
does anyone know how true the flight logs are? nearly all seem to be staunch democrats or at least anti republican

Reactions: 11
So glad this thread exists. I’m fascinated by how this is going to play out (though my fascination is dampened by the thought of all those poor girls who got caught up in this seedy world of course ☹)

Imagine. Maxwell has more tea than Whittards, wonder if she’ll spill or be spilled...

• Haha
Reactions: 20
does anyone know how true the flight logs are? nearly all seem to be staunch democrats or at least anti republican
I wondered this too. And where are the pilots of these flights why aren’t they talking?

I wondered this too. And where are the pilots of these flights why aren’t they talking?
Also, surely certain people wouldn’t have needed to fly the Lolita express. Some people could have taken their own private jets?

Reactions: 15
View attachment 170564

The names of celebs that went to his sex island... she dead soon.
This is not the real list. A lot of these celebs were not on any flight to Epstein's island.

The real flight list only covers maybe a third of these people. Obama, Beyonce, Franco etc were not on the list. Noami Campbell was on the list several times. I'll try to find the accurate court papers.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I wonder if this is why the CEOs of most big company has stepped down in the last few months.. why Oprah, Kimmel and Ellens shows have all been cancelled. I wonder if they've been given the heads up that they were tracking her and close to an arrest. I personally think the dirt is already on those though in their own right. I always knew something big was coming after all them CEOs stepped down.. if its not this, its something else.🍿
This is very strange and too many at once for it to be purely coincidental.

What is it with high powered people and child abuse? It’s disgusting.

Call me cynical, but are we waiting for something bad to happen to Ghislaine? I want the truth as much as anyone else, but can’t help but have the feeling that this goes so deep that the people implicated will do anything to stop it coming out.

Reactions: 17
According to British press Trump called the Queen yesterday to wish her a happy birthday (bit late) and speak about corona plans moving forward (does she actually have any say in this?)... maybe to also give her and Prince Andrew a heads up?
The Queen has no power at all in relation to covid restrictions and her birthday is in April. That sounds dodgy but then again Trump is so stupid he probably a) doesnt know she's a figurehead and b) doesnt know her June official birthday is just an excuse to have Trooping of the Colour in the summer.

Reactions: 6
- These are the correct flight logs but are so hard to read!!
Also - this shows Trump did make use of the Jet and was listed on the logs in 1997. https://www.insider.com/donald-trump-jeffrey-epstein-flight-logs-unsealed-2019-8
I thought I remember seeing it handwritten somewhere must have been on one of the documentary’s

This is very strange and too many at once for it to be purely coincidental.

What is it with high powered people and child abuse? It’s disgusting.

Call me cynical, but are we waiting for something bad to happen to Ghislaine? I want the truth as much as anyone else, but can’t help but have the feeling that this goes so deep that the people implicated will do anything to stop it coming out.
I feel the same. These high profile child abuse cases come around again and again, usually after the accused is deceased, but we never see any real outcome.

Lets not believe Google and YouTube guys. The media is extremely controlled and sticks to one narrative. Usually the far left. I'm not saying the lists
/cancelled shows that I posted were completely accurate but I'm not inclined to believe the first page or any page of Google results either. Mainstream media is false and poisonous.

Reactions: 18
Anyone could have written this. You can go on Google - blank flight logs and print your own out. It doesn't prove anything. The real evidence will be on the videos from the many cameras that Epstein had all over his properties.

Attachments

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.