Ghislaine Maxwell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone watch that TV documentary in 3 parts about Robert and Ghislaine Maxwell. It was fascinating. Robert Maxwell was an absolute monster but his early life was really tragic.

It does seem mind boggling that Ghislaine was prepared to procure and offer up young girls to the pervert Epstein all to maintain her wealthy lifestyle. It struck me that she was devastated by the death of her father and then Epstein became her new father figure in as much as he paid for everything.
I haven’t watched this latest documentary, but I’ve seen a previous one which said a similar thing. That she was looking for a replacement father figure and financial stability. Still unbelievable what she stooped to in order to maintain her lifestyle.

Reactions: 3
I haven’t watched this latest documentary, but I’ve seen a previous one which said a similar thing. That she was looking for a replacement father figure and financial stability. Still unbelievable what she stooped to in order to maintain her lifestyle.
Her father left her nothing. There was an interview shown which took place shortly after his death. She was in America and said that she was excited to start a new life. She obviously saw Epstein as the answer to all her problems and he was her new sugar daddy. It's a great shame that she fell in with him and didn't pursue a proper career instead but her moral compass didn't exist (just like her father).
The 3 part documentary is well worth watching.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.