Ghislaine Maxwell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm thinking the same about her turning grass to save her back!
Very possible - depends what they have on her and if they have other co-defendants who have signed deals with the prosecution that implicate her.

Reactions: 1
I think they deliberately left it this long before arresting her because they were monitoring her movements and communications to reveal more people involved and gain further evidence.

Really hoping she rats out Prince Andrew

Reactions: 39
Very possible - depends what they have on her and if they have other co-defendants who have signed deals with the prosecution that implicate her.
Ooooh yes

I think they deliberately left it this long before arresting her because they were monitoring her movements and communications to reveal more people involved and gain further evidence.

Really hoping she rats out Prince Andrew
🧐 haha

Reactions: 2
Steve Bing was also implicated with Epstein, his ‘suicide’ just a few days before her arrest is interesting timing.

• Wow
Reactions: 64
I thought the Steve Bing suicide was odd timing too. Could be linked to her arrest maybe he knew something was coming. Hope Ghislaine doesn’t end up ‘Dead’ like Epstein and she names all the names. One can dream.

Reactions: 22
It’s a sad indictment that everyone expects her to be bumped off. It’s just expected now and everyone will just shrug their shoulders and say “I knew it!”

I really doubt that those poor victims will be heard in regards to GM.

Reactions: 16
I thought the Steve Bing suicide was odd timing too. Could be linked to her arrest maybe he knew something was coming. Hope Ghislaine doesn’t end up ‘Dead’ like Epstein and she names all the names. One can dream.
I think the fact that it was a year since his girlfriend died was a far more relevant factor. He seemed only to move in the same social circles as Epstein, which puts him in a group of hundreds of people including Donald Trump, Clint Eastwood, Barry Manilow and Bill Clinton

• Sick
Reactions: 9
It’s a sad indictment that everyone expects her to be bumped off. It’s just expected now and everyone will just shrug their shoulders and say “I knew it!”

I really doubt that those poor victims will be heard in regards to GM.
You’re right, it is sad. Let’s hope the on duty guards don’t fall asleep or have any “urgent” online shopping to do this time....

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Steve Bing was also implicated with Epstein, his ‘suicide’ just a few days before her arrest is interesting timing.

This was posted on CDAN the day after his suicide:

The producer who died yesterday was also one of the innovators of award shows for kids and teens and websites that focus on teen celebrities to make it easier for producers to find the most malleable ones to groom.

Steve Bing”

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Wonder what her bail will be set at... 🤔

Seems she was arrested at a property after being watched for some days.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
It's incredible that she seems to be even more revolting than her father.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Imagine if people protested about this debacle? Something would be done. I had such huge respect for the Queen before this but how can this not reflect badly on her? That's no role model if she can't make Andrew do the right thing. No one should be above the law :mad: as for ghislaine, last photo we saw of her was taken at the height of the scandal a few months back, posed and released to the press for reasons unknown.
What the heck has it got to do with the Queen? She’s made her feelings clear by already pretty much banishing him from public life. What’s she supposed to do, grab him by the ear and march him down to the police station?

• Wow
Reactions: 18
I agree on letting it go on a for a little while to gain intelligence, they would definitely want to ensure they had enough to pit a good case against her. But on the other hand would she probably not know that she was potentially being watched? God this is as exiting as my week has got!

Reactions: 3
What the heck has it got to do with the Queen? She’s made her feelings clear by already pretty much banishing him from public life. What’s she supposed to do, grab him by the ear and march him down to the police station?
She didn't banish him from public life. Who the hell would want him opening their local village hall? He had to retire. I agree there is nothing b she can do really. But the Palace has done everything it can to protect him until it was impossible. The nonsense about the picture being doctored was from them.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I am so ridiculously happy that she has been found and arrested. I’m a child abuse survivor who never had any justice (didn’t even go to the police) so I’m always punching the air with joy when abusers of any kind don’t get away with it!

But will she make it to trial alive.... that’s another matter entirely!!!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 66
FB_IMG_1593708365033.jpg

Just saw it on fb. Had to post it 😂 I think be the fall guy or will do a deal and name 'less famous' people

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Side note there’s a programme on Saturday about the disgraced Andrew and Fergie. Toe sucking an all. What an embarrassment 🥴

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.