Ghislaine Maxwell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly, unless she names Kris Jenner, I don't think anyone will really care.
Its sad but true, most people don't really care about child abuse, especially the abuse of young, teen, and vulnerable girls.
The actions of the abuser is almost always explained away

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Honestly, unless she names Kris Jenner, I don't think anyone will really care.
Its sad but true, most people don't really care about child abuse, especially the abuse of young, teen, and vulnerable girls.
The actions of the abuser is almost always explained away
Yes. It’s so weird to me and utterly heartbreaking that people can turn a blind eye to it, but they really do.

Ooh what channel?
Channel 5 so will probably be gash but I’ll still watch 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I agree on letting it go on a for a little while to gain intelligence, they would definitely want to ensure they had enough to pit a good case against her. But on the other hand would she probably not know that she was potentially being watched? God this is as exiting as my week has got!
Agree. What I read said they kept tabs on her for a few days, prob to see if she did/said anything to make her even more culpable. I suspect she didn’t, as you say, she’d have to be moronic to not think she may be being tapped and whilst I think many, many things about her, I doubt she is stupid.

Reactions: 5
Agree. What I read said they kept tabs on her for a few days, prob to see if she did/said anything to make her even more culpable. I suspect she didn’t, as you say, she’d have to be moronic to not think she may be being tapped and whilst I think many, many things about her, I doubt she is stupid.
I’m not rich, famous or on the run and I’m still paranoid my phone is tapped!

• Haha
What the heck has it got to do with the Queen? She’s made her feelings clear by already pretty much banishing him from public life. What’s she supposed to do, grab him by the ear and march him down to the police station?
Yes! That’s exactly what she should do, hand him over to the authorities! Just because he’s royalty doesn’t mean he should be exempt from the law! Banishing him from public life is not enough when he has ruined so many young girls lives and he gets to live happily ever after in a palace with no remorse!

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Yes! That’s exactly what she should do, hand him over to the authorities! Just because he’s royalty doesn’t mean he should be exempt from the law! Banishing him from public life is not enough when he has ruined so many young girls lives and he gets to live happily ever after in a palace with no remorse!
Agree. The whole diplomatic immunity is archaic - not that it should have ever had a place in society, imo. It basically lets dimplomats get away with murder or other heinous crimes. Despicable.

Reactions: 23
What the heck has it got to do with the Queen? She’s made her feelings clear by already pretty much banishing him from public life. What’s she supposed to do, grab him by the ear and march him down to the police station?
She's made her feelings clear by banishing him only after public outcry and after his disaster interview, when she had no other choice, which is when she did the bare minimum she had to and then with the intention to rehabilitate him and bring him back, as if never anything happened. Only after that was known and more and more orgs dropped him, was it let known that his "retirement" would be permanent.

Then she had him in the car with her at ca Xmas time in Sandringham, grinning and laughing. That's how she puts out messages, and the message is clear. Andy did no wrong in her eyes and remains her favourite.

Agree. The whole diplomatic immunity is archaic - not that it should have ever had a place in society, imo. It basically lets dimplomats get away with murder or other heinous crimes. Despicable.
Agree, on the regular, everywhere. It's a shame, to say the least.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Frankie Boyle tweeted “congratulations to all those who had Ghislane Maxwell in their dead pool”

(or words to that effect)

• Haha
  • Wow

Imagine it was Trump..

I think they deliberately left it this long before arresting her because they were monitoring her movements and communications to reveal more people involved and gain further evidence.

Really hoping she rats out Prince Andrew
Perhaps her devices etc were tapped.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
The DM article said they were monitoring her for a while even when she moved to the New Hampshire house... So maybe they were seeing who was helping her hide, how she was getting by, if she was still involved etc.

Reactions: 9
Barr was also the only one who allegedly viewed the CCTV of Epstein’s “suicide” and we’re supposed to believe him. What a tit show.

Wait, I thought the CCTV in and around his cell mysteriously “wasn’t working” at the time of his “death” so how could someone have watched it?

Reactions: 14
Wait, I thought the CCTV in and around his cell mysteriously “wasn’t working” at the time of his “death” so how could someone have watched it?
Yep initially they “lost it” then it was miraculously found but the only person to see it was Barr. 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 10

Yel

Oh gosh, everyone from trump to the royal family and deliciously Ella must be worried tonight about more dirt coming out

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Oh gosh, everyone from trump to the royal family and deliciously Ella must be worried tonight about more dirt coming out
YES. Honestly, Deliciously Ella's parents knowing Epstein is so incredibly juicy.

• Wow
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.