Ghislaine Maxwell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She didn't banish him from public life. Who the hell would want him opening their local village hall? He had to retire. I agree there is nothing b she can do really. But the Palace has done everything it can to protect him until it was impossible. The nonsense about the picture being doctored was from them.
She absolutely did. She and Charles decided it between them. He won't be opening any of the boring things Royals normally open, and won't be making at the usual balcony appearances on Royal Jubilees and weddings, nor will he be doing meet and greets at ambassadorial dinners etc. He no longer has a Royal role and no longer represents the RF.

Until he's actually convicted of something that's about all she can do.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I am sure he will try to stop the investigation.
Why would he authorise an investigation, get an arrest then stop it? If he was guilty of anything connected with Epstein then the media would be all over it. The only implications of a connection they have are a few photos of them together in a paparazzi shot. They were both papped with thousands of people. Epstein had been operating his paedophile network since the 90's (94-97) so why is Trump the only President who has investigated it? Why was he the only person apart from the victims of Epstein's abuse, to cooperate with the FBI and why were both Epstein and Maxwell arrested whilst he is in charge?

Reactions: 20
She absolutely did. She and Charles decided it between them. He won't be opening any of the boring things Royals normally open, and won't be making at the usual balcony appearances on Royal Jubilees and weddings, nor will he be doing meet and greets at ambassadorial dinners etc. He no longer has a Royal role and no longer represents the RF.

Until he's actually convicted of something that's about all she can do.
But it’s not all he can do. It’s just because he’s considered a dimplomat. Wouldn’t happen for anyone else, as it shouldn’t. He should be forced to answer questions and not the ones he determines with the BBC.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Are we all forgetting that Donald Trump is the President of the US and therefore is in charge of FBI which operate under the Department of Justice headed by the Attorney General AG Barr, who is his right hand man. As the President, Trump has the power to instruct the FBI to investigate whoever he wants, whenever he wants and also the power not to or to stop an investigation. Why then, would Trump sanction the FBI to investigate and arrest someone who could directly implicate him to an international paedophile ring?
I think he’s exposing them. That’s why they didn’t arrest her until they removed Berman. He would have helped her worm out of it.

Wonder if she’ll ‘commit suicide’ in her cell too 😏

Reactions: 7
Yes! That’s exactly what she should do, hand him over to the authorities! Just because he’s royalty doesn’t mean he should be exempt from the law! Banishing him from public life is not enough when he has ruined so many young girls lives and he gets to live happily ever after in a palace with no remorse!
She can't actually do that. How would she go about it for a start?

Why would he authorise an investigation, get an arrest then stop it? If he was guilty of anything connected with Epstein then the media would be all over it. The only implications of a connection they have are a few photos of them together in a paparazzi shot. They were both papped with thousands of people. Epstein had been operating his paedophile network since the 90's (94-97) so why is Trump the only President who has investigated it? Why was he the only person apart from the victims of Epstein's abuse, to cooperate with the FBI and why were both Epstein and Maxwell arrested whilst he is in charge?
Attack is the best form of defence.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
But it’s not all he can do. It’s just because he’s considered a dimplomat. Wouldn’t happen for anyone else, as it shouldn’t. He should be forced to answer questions and not the ones he determines with the BBC.
I totally agree, but the Queen has no legal powers to do anything.

Reactions: 3
People are asking why are the Royal family not letting up, why has Andrew been able to slip away. It’s because all this goes higher than Prince Andrew, Epstein and the like. There’s a lot more to it. Clinton’s, elite grooming ring, secret society’s.
It sounds mad but do a little digging guys!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Oh dear :D

She really doesn't.

Let's wait and see what happens, eh.
She just opens Parliament, swimming pools, new care home etc. The minute that she refused to do what the democratically government advised her to do, then the Prime Minister can rightly ask for her abdication. BTW, I'm not a fan of the current PM.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
For what it's worth, Trump is mentioned in the 2017 original court papers by Virginia Giuffre, who categorically states that he didn't have sex with her or any other girls.

Those papers absolve him.

Reactions: 15
How would that work? Where is the evidence that Trump is implicated? He's not on the flight logs. Ivana Trump is, but they were divorced in the 1980s.
Trump has said many quoted deplorable things about his own daughter. That’s enough for me.

Oh dear :D

She really doesn't.

Let's wait and see what happens, eh.
I very much doubt this is one political “affair” she will remain neutral in. But yeah, let’s see what happens.

Reactions: 4
Trump has said many quoted deplorable things about his own daughter. That’s enough for me.

I very much doubt this is one political “affair” she will remain neutral in. But yeah, let’s see what happens.
Trump is a vile psychopath but he's not implicated in the court papers.

Reactions: 12

Just looked it up and Andrew does not have diplomatic immunity.

Reactions: 7
I wonder if this is why the CEOs of most big company has stepped down in the last few months.. why Oprah, Kimmel and Ellens shows have all been cancelled. I wonder if they've been given the heads up that they were tracking her and close to an arrest. I personally think the dirt is already on those though in their own right. I always knew something big was coming after all them CEOs stepped down.. if its not this, its something else.🍿

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
If you choose to believe that, then that's up to you. Trump is also quoted as saying drink bleach to cure Covid, when he clearly didn't. I'm not trying to change your opinion on him. I am glad he's authorised an investigation and I hope these women who have suffered at the hands of Epstein and Maxwell, get the justice they deserve.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.