Geri Halliwell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Spice Girls were definitely not full on feminists, and I think back in the 90s some people even thought they set back feminism, with things like Geri saying Margaret Thatcher was the original Spice Girl 😬
Proof that Geri is a bleeping idiot.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Why is she suddenly started being known as Geri Halliwell-Horner? I thought that she'd taken her husband's name and dumped her stage/birth name?
Una Healy changed her name back to Healy from Foden a while before announcing her marriage split. She swore at the time it was just for professional reasons, if I remember her interview on the Late Late Show correctly. Geri doing something similar suggests to me that split may be announced in a little while. She's getting her maiden name back in to circulation again.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
She has just written a children’s book. 🥱

I wouldn’t hold your breath about them splitting, still very lovedup in July and Aug
IMG_1567.jpeg
on Instagram. Just saw this photo, she is so tiny compared to other people. Still some disordered eating going on there I think.

IMG_1566.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
Lovely to see her adding a bit of colour to her wardrobe. Really suits her.

Reactions: 4
"We all love you very much". That's not very personal from your hubby.....

Def trouble in paradise.

Reactions: 9
Proof that Geri is a bleeping idiot.
But thinking back to it, calling themselves feminists then was even pretty radical. Let's be honest in the mainstream of music most women wouldn't have done so until Beyonce did recently. I would absolutely never classify thatcher as a feminist for obvious reasons, but could you ever imagine girls aloud making an even vaguely political statement?

Reactions: 4
"We all love you very much". That's not very personal from your hubby.....

Def trouble in paradise.
That's what David Beckham always says when it's Victoria's birthday " we all love you" not "I Iove you".It's quite telling.

Reactions: 14
Beyoncé a feminist? Was this on her ‘Mrs Carter Tour’ when she was singing at women to ‘bow down witches’?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
My mind always goes to he was trying it on with someone who didn't want him when I see inappropriate behaviour. Could be anything though. This will tarnish her happily married lady of the manor vibe.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Read years ago on CDAN that he cheated on Geri the night before the wedding, so not too surprised.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Christian Horny Horner strikes again it would seem
Read the story in the press but I don’t know anything about the guy and if he has history of this kind of behaviour but im here for all the ☕

What’s the gossip on Christian then?

Reactions: 2
Read the story in the press but I don’t know anything about the guy and if he has history of this kind of behaviour but im here for all the ☕

What’s the gossip on Christian then?

Pretty sure they were at it for quite a while behind his first wife’s back and then he left her officially for Geri when their baby was just months old

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.