Georgiegyms

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When she said she was getting lean for her holiday I did not expect her “holiday” to be just a series of fitness classes at a resort. It’s very strange.
Same! I assumed she was getting lean for a beach holiday or something she can show off the leanness not playing badminton.

Reactions: 1
they whole watch telling her to stop is NOT a flex and she shouldn’t be showing it off… it’s dangerous??

I’m assuming they’ve gone on an activity holiday cause I haven’t seen one fucker sat down yet 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Her holiday was just so depressing, if she truly had a balanced relationship with food she wouldn't worry about one week away

I love an activity. Can't sit still for more than 5 minutes. But that whole trip looked so painful and frantic. And like they barely left the resort? No walks by the sea, exploring, hiking, boat rides or anything I'd expect someone to do if they love doing stuff.
No shade on an all inclusive or the Canary Islands but she hyped this holiday so much - I was fully expecting the Caribbean or the Maldives

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I love an activity. Can't sit still for more than 5 minutes. But that whole trip looked so painful and frantic. And like they barely left the resort? No walks by the sea, exploring, hiking, boat rides or anything I'd expect someone to do if they love doing stuff.
No shade on an all inclusive or the Canary Islands but she hyped this holiday so much - I was fully expecting the Caribbean or the Maldives
Yeah I love movement too (and I went to the gym daily on my last trip) but they never even left the resort

I had to unfollow her today after her back from holiday post. She definitely doesn't have a good relationship with food, otherwise she wouldn't have felt the need to basically punish herself on holiday. I'm almost for doing some activity on holiday, but that was too much!

Here we go, she’s going to post the same boring meals. Rice cakes with banan, pb2 and cinnamo. Yoghurt with strawberries. Zimmy’s and grapes. Bagels with tuna and salad. A burger, no bun, a cheese slice, green beans and the grossest anaemic chips.

Reactions: 3
She has a major issue.
Posting about food labels being not 100% accurate and that you have to eat bland unpalatable crap to truly know the calories is insanity. She’s obsessed and it’s truly unhealthy.

I sincerely hope she doesn’t have young, impressionable girls following her.

Reactions: 5
I found the post about food labels so triggering… I’ve had to unfollow her. It’s so dangerous to share this when there’s definitely some younger impressionable girls following her.

I found the post about food labels so triggering… I’ve had to unfollow her. It’s so dangerous to share this when there’s definitely some younger impressionable girls following her.
It’s also only relevant in the US. The EU regulations, which we still follow in the UK, are understandably stricter than the US regulations are. There is no mention in any EU/UK documentation about allowing labels to be off…

I have been recovered for well over three years. Not much triggers my ED anymore- but THIS did. Enough said!

Also, has anyone noticed she always sounds like she has a cold? A bit nasal/clogged up and always sniffling

i honestly can’t believe she posted that

Stories about chopping and freezing limes. God she's SO BORING!!!

(I appreciate the irony of posting this on a Saturday night but I'm waiting for bf to come home from work so we can get drunk and watch Eurovision)

• Haha
Reactions: 4