Georgiegyms

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does it hurt anyone elseā€™s throat when you look at her chips? They look so dry and sharp.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Nice, so we are quite possibly about to go into a recession and she doesnā€™t want people to be employed in Supermarkets because she may have to communicate with them.

WOW! Isnā€™t her ā€™jobā€˜ people based?

Reactions: 1
She looks like sheā€™s having a good time for once. No daily weigh ins, no Charles and no photos of the bloody cats

Reactions: 7
Iā€™ve actually enjoyed seeing her let her hair down and enjoy life instead of being an uptight gymfluencer. She seems fun when sheā€™s being a normal person.

Reactions: 5
Iā€™ve actually enjoyed seeing her let her hair down and enjoy life instead of being an uptight gymfluencer. She seems fun when sheā€™s being a normal person.
Agree! Iā€™m loving no more cats and calories/weigh ins. I originally followed her for her ryderwear stuff which I also enjoy

How come she trains so ā€hardā€ (disputable haha) and often but never seems to gain any muscle?

Are those cats house cats? Do they ever go outside?
Theyā€™re house cats, but she lives very close to a main road and theyā€™re building new houses near by as well so thereā€™s a lot of big traffic around. I donā€™t blame her for that one.

Reactions: 2
I think she seems way more relaxed since her holidays. It's coming through in her content. It was nice to see a more fun side to her. So many influencers go on holiday and seem like they're having such a boooooring time.

She's obviously a smart woman who knows her tit with a lot of drive so she could do really well on Instagram. Maybe she needed some time to step back and reassess

I think she seems way more relaxed since her holidays. It's coming through in her content. It was nice to see a more fun side to her. So many influencers go on holiday and seem like they're having such a boooooring time.

She's obviously a smart woman who knows her tit with a lot of drive so she could do really well on Instagram. Maybe she needed some time to step back and reassess
Itā€™s been very nice to see her more relaxed, normal self rather than the completely insufferable version we were getting for such a long time.

It really is. Although do you think Charles is always that bloody miserable or is it just for show?