Georgiegyms

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my god she is insufferable.
For someone who’s all about the science of fitness she never talks about the fact that most bodies that have been in a deficit for an extended period of time actually respond very well to an occasional high carb day.

Reactions: 6
Hey latest post is just enabling eating disorders imo saying she’s not back to pre birthday weight. Because of what 1 day 2 days? And how it’s going to impact her holiday.
View attachment 1217583How lean is she trying to be if she thinks ONE weekend out will keep her from getting there?
She is going to be giving so many people eating disorders if they’re listening to the things she says!! I really think she’s going to end up needing therapy, she genuinely believes that everything she’s doing is normal and healthy and it’s so far from it 😩

Reactions: 4
She has an eating disorder. Clearly. What a boring life.

Ps I would accept it more if she was working towards something. But she’s not. It’s a holiday… she’s already lean. She’s also not photogenic at all and her weight doesn’t suit her face or her eyebrows. That’s the saddest thing. What’s all of this for. A photo?

Reactions: 8
I don’t think she’s as skinny as her posed photos at all, you can tell when she’s not posed she’s bigger! Which is fine, but it’s misleading! She’s crying about being 1lb heavier, jesusssss x

I don’t think she’s as skinny as her posed photos at all, you can tell when she’s not posed she’s bigger! Which is fine, but it’s misleading! She’s crying about being 1lb heavier, jesusssss x
I’ve seen her in the gym. You’re right, the posing does a lot for her. She also doesn’t pull the faces unless she’s filming… 🤪

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Can you imagine how insufferable they are on holidays? Their main chat would be Dobby/Winky, how crap the food is and the gym!

Reactions: 1
Her holiday really is so very different to mine. I go away to relax and by relax I mean literally do duck all.
if there’s a gym I may use it once but the bike riding and the badminton can piss right off.

Her holiday really is so very different to mine. I go away to relax and by relax I mean literally do duck all.
if there’s a gym I may use it once but the bike riding and the badminton can piss right off.
Oh my god i know, her holiday is a holiday from hell. Having protein shakes as well ffs

Reactions: 1
Wish she’d give it a break sick of seeing her posts making out she’s better than everyone else because she won’t relax on holiday

is it like a fitness retreat she’s at or are they just finding any possible way to workout
i’m exhausted watching her stories

I started following her a few months ago when she was on a cut. She proceeded to go from eating 1600 calories to 3000+ and then spoke about how it was hard to deal with weight gain.
Why go from a cut right into a massive surplus? Why not just focus on maintenance?

She then went back to a cut, after literally a few weeks. It was then I realised how many issues she had around food, training and her body.
I feel sorry for her. She’s somehow convinced herself this is normal.

Her ‘holiday’ is no different from her every day.
why was she so obsessed about being lean for holiday if she was just going to keep up her insanely strict routine & life when she was on holiday?

She somehow thinks this is balanced. It’s not. It’s disordered and weird. She’s went from one extreme to another and I’d bet money on another influencer epiphany in a few years where she laments her restrictive and strange life.

Reactions: 5
I started following her a few months ago when she was on a cut. She proceeded to go from eating 1600 calories to 3000+ and then spoke about how it was hard to deal with weight gain.
Why go from a cut right into a massive surplus? Why not just focus on maintenance?

She then went back to a cut, after literally a few weeks. It was then I realised how many issues she had around food, training and her body.
I feel sorry for her. She’s somehow convinced herself this is normal.

Her ‘holiday’ is no different from her every day.
why was she so obsessed about being lean for holiday if she was just going to keep up her insanely strict routine & life when she was on holiday?

She somehow thinks this is balanced. It’s not. It’s disordered and weird. She’s went from one extreme to another and I’d bet money on another influencer epiphany in a few years where she laments her restrictive and strange life.
When she said she was getting lean for her holiday I did not expect her “holiday” to be just a series of fitness classes at a resort. It’s very strange.

Reactions: 2