Georgiegyms

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve never seen such a selection of bland/dry meals. How can this not be messing with you mentally when it’s the same day in, day out. The way she’s spoken about food in the past, it’s like she’s scared of things like pasta, rice and anything with a slight hint of flavour/moisture. 🤯

Reactions: 1
I do do wish her and her boyfriend would learn to cook a steak properly, the anaemic looking bits of shoe leather they serve up make me feel 🤢

Why do any potatoish food she has look like it was cooked 50 years ago.

Anyone know where she has disappeared to? She doesn't seem to have posted on her stories for ages

Reactions: 3
Anyone know where she has disappeared to? She doesn't seem to have posted on her stories for ages
Was wondering this! She posted last week saying it was her bday or something, but does seem strange x

I find it really unnerving how she is an online coach yet she is ALWAYS dieting or in a ‘cut.’ Surely that just shows that the way she goes about things isn’t sustainable in the slightest? Especially since when she’s not dieting she puts on a couple stone every time..

To me she should be teaching her clients a sustainable approach to dieting and fitness, not passing on her ‘all or nothing’ approach that she’s grown.

Reactions: 8
Really didn’t need to see a bowl of her vomit upon opening her stories this morning 🙃
I knowwwww. Not trigger warning or anything 😬

speaking of which, going to spoiler this 😂

I would guess she doesn’t want to vom in a toilet because of germs but surely the germs from going from the bowl to the toilet are the same?!

• Sick
I find it really unnerving how she is an online coach yet she is ALWAYS dieting or in a ‘cut.’ Surely that just shows that the way she goes about things isn’t sustainable in the slightest? Especially since when she’s not dieting she puts on a couple stone every time..

To me she should be teaching her clients a sustainable approach to dieting and fitness, not passing on her ‘all or nothing’ approach that she’s grown.
She is very triggering for those getting through ED. She is clearly still suffering with disordered eating. Her weight gain is always dramatic and then she has to diet and workout to within an inch of her life.

Reactions: 2
She’s either on a diet or talking about going on a diet, always seems to call herself fat too - seen her call herself chunky before & i’m like fck me if she’s chunky I must be a whale 🫠😂

Reactions: 2