Georgiegyms

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Weird isn’t it? She’s very close to the top of those stairs too. Also, why does she like everything so tight in the crotch area?

Weird isn’t it? She’s very close to the top of those stairs too. Also, why does she like everything so tight in the crotch area?
It's so peculiar, I'm in no way a woman who shames other women for the shape of their labia but the fact I can see them so often through her leggings on instagram posts just makes me feel so uncomfortable! Not to mention how many yeast infections she must be encouraging having such tight fitting clothes

Reactions: 1
Remember when she went to a wedding and ate tuna on rice cakes in the car park before going in so she wouldn’t have to eat the meal being served? The need to have that much control over food is not normal!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Remember when she went to a wedding and ate tuna on rice cakes in the car park before going in so she wouldn’t have to eat the meal being served? The need to have that much control over food is not normal!
Surely it’s giving her clients the wrong message. Is she just in a massive cut to look good on holiday? Why? Is she going to be a disordered bore on holiday? I know exactly what I’d think if I saw a couple of posers like them while I was on holiday. It wouldn’t be polite.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Surely it’s giving her clients the wrong message. Is she just in a massive cut to look good on holiday? Why? Is she going to be a disordered bore on holiday? I know exactly what I’d think if I saw a couple of posers like them while I was on holiday. It wouldn’t be polite.
I don’t know how you enjoy a holiday when your only interests are diet and exercise

Reactions: 3
I just find it a bit frustrating because she’s obviously a very clever knowledgeable person, yet everything she practises when it comes to food is not what the diet culture is trying to teach anymore. Other coaches are trying to get people to realise that massive deficits aren’t beneficial or sustainable and that no food or drink is bad. I’m sure that due to the amount of exercise she is doing her deficit must be massive. Ok, if she’s got the will power and mindset to do what she’s doing then fine but I don’t think promoting it like she is at the moment is very good.

Reactions: 4
her saying that her weight spikes on rest days could be perceived so dangerously… people will just constantly be working out if they know that

She pops up on my discover tab all the time and I’ll occasionally check her page but it never varies, just WIEIAD on loop…

1649275732054.gif

She’s got one of those Edith Bowman faces and comes across entitled and unlikeable. I’d never follow her because her content is garbage.

She pops up on my discover tab all the time and I’ll occasionally check her page but it never varies, just WIEIAD on loop…

View attachment 1176092

She’s got one of those Edith Bowman faces and comes across entitled and unlikeable. I’d never follow her because her content is garbage.
Edith Bowman face 😂😂😂😂😂😂 I know exactly what you mean.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Nah i’m sorry but having a kids sandwich?? How does she think this is normal? Plus another fun couples day out just going shopping. They are so boring it’s unreal

Reactions: 4
83E7FC22-8453-4F28-8C5E-EECC382B0EAE.png

She mentioned posting things on depop but how can you buy off her knowing her camel toe as indented every single pair 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 6