Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
She has an eating disorder. Clearly. What a boring life.

Ps I would accept it more if she was working towards something. But she’s not. It’s a holiday… she’s already lean. She’s also not photogenic at all and her weight doesn’t suit her face or her eyebrows. That’s the saddest thing. What’s all of this for. A photo?

Reactions: 8

poollounger

She just lives her life in such a rigid way - all for what? To look good? It's such a shallow mindset. If you just love working out why not do that AND eat out and enjoy yourself. You never see them going for a casual meal or a day out unless it's a big occasion/work event, probably because then she can't plan all her food for the next 24 hours. She has no personality beyond the gym, tracking food and her cats.

I find it really unnerving how she is an online coach yet she is ALWAYS dieting or in a ‘cut.’ Surely that just shows that the way she goes about things isn’t sustainable in the slightest? Especially since when she’s not dieting she puts on a couple stone every time..

To me she should be teaching her clients a sustainable approach to dieting and fitness, not passing on her ‘all or nothing’ approach that she’s grown.

blossombloss

Chatty Member
She has disordered eating. So obsessed with food but people never like to call people like her out for it because it's "healthy food". What's not healthy is to be so obsessed with what you're eating and fear some fried mushrooms. Such rigid thinking in any area of your life is unhealthy. So many of these Instagram girls have it and then brag about it, like hunny you are saving cals so you can have a fucking options hot chocolate at the end of your day. I feel very sad for them. She clearly works hard in the gym and on her eating, she shouldn't be so restrictive, all because she wants to be skinny.

Reactions: 7

clonicks

She looks like she’s having a good time for once. No daily weigh ins, no Charles and no photos of the bloody cats

Reactions: 7

blossombloss

Chatty Member
Why didn't they just go to a place they'd been before? Huge moan and they spent £35 quid? Hardly breaking the bank love. Each to their own but talking about getting a cleaner and then later moaning about £35 for your shit meal is weird.
If the meal is shit, it's shit regardless of price. She's so annoying.

Reactions: 6

plantsandlifts

Oh my god she is insufferable.
For someone who’s all about the science of fitness she never talks about the fact that most bodies that have been in a deficit for an extended period of time actually respond very well to an occasional high carb day.

Hill1994

83E7FC22-8453-4F28-8C5E-EECC382B0EAE.png

She mentioned posting things on depop but how can you buy off her knowing her camel toe as indented every single pair 🤮

• Haha
I don’t think she’s as skinny as her posed photos at all, you can tell when she’s not posed she’s bigger! Which is fine, but it’s misleading! She’s crying about being 1lb heavier, jesusssss x
I’ve seen her in the gym. You’re right, the posing does a lot for her. She also doesn’t pull the faces unless she’s filming… 🤪

• Wow

MrsM79

Chatty Member
I’ve actually enjoyed seeing her let her hair down and enjoy life instead of being an uptight gymfluencer. She seems fun when she’s being a normal person.

Reactions: 5

plantsandlifts

Remember when she went to a wedding and ate tuna on rice cakes in the car park before going in so she wouldn’t have to eat the meal being served? The need to have that much control over food is not normal!

• Haha

sjo

She has a major issue.
Posting about food labels being not 100% accurate and that you have to eat bland unpalatable crap to truly know the calories is insanity. She’s obsessed and it’s truly unhealthy.

I sincerely hope she doesn’t have young, impressionable girls following her.

sjo

I started following her a few months ago when she was on a cut. She proceeded to go from eating 1600 calories to 3000+ and then spoke about how it was hard to deal with weight gain.
Why go from a cut right into a massive surplus? Why not just focus on maintenance?

She then went back to a cut, after literally a few weeks. It was then I realised how many issues she had around food, training and her body.
I feel sorry for her. She’s somehow convinced herself this is normal.

Her ‘holiday’ is no different from her every day.
why was she so obsessed about being lean for holiday if she was just going to keep up her insanely strict routine & life when she was on holiday?

She somehow thinks this is balanced. It’s not. It’s disordered and weird. She’s went from one extreme to another and I’d bet money on another influencer epiphany in a few years where she laments her restrictive and strange life.

MrsM79

Chatty Member
Does it hurt anyone else’s throat when you look at her chips? They look so dry and sharp.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I think she seems way more relaxed since her holidays. It's coming through in her content. It was nice to see a more fun side to her. So many influencers go on holiday and seem like they're having such a boooooring time.

She's obviously a smart woman who knows her shit with a lot of drive so she could do really well on Instagram. Maybe she needed some time to step back and reassess

Reactions: 4