Georgiegyms

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She doesn’t ever post any gym workouts or anything. It’s literally her, her boring ‘diet’ food, camel toe and cats.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It’s the gurning faces she pulls when she films herself on weights. Give it a rest

I really like most of her content since I've had a similar journey and also am not a fan of cooking but the not wearing underwear under tight leggings and ridiculous faces while doing 2.5kg lat raises are annoying

Reactions: 2
I feel like an arse for saying this too, but I feel like she "fit" her face so much better at a higher weight. Her before pictures she looks so much more attractive than she does now. But it could be the gurning, the weird jutting out leg poses and the labia showing-off which is influencing my opinion 😂

Reactions: 3
I feel like an arse for saying this too, but I feel like she "fit" her face so much better at a higher weight. Her before pictures she looks so much more attractive than she does now. But it could be the gurning, the weird jutting out leg poses and the labia showing-off which is influencing my opinion 😂
I know what you mean about the face! I did a photoshoot in September and got to my absolute leanest and my face went weird. Was buzzing when I put a few KGs back on and it looked better!

Reactions: 1
81E294FE-9AF3-42A6-B7AA-E18B93833803.png

We ALL know she’s eating 1600 cals right now because she tells us every day. But she’s saying she only ate 400 cals yesterday out of fear of overeating at dinner. That’s not “dieting” that’s disordered

I know what you mean about the face! I did a photoshoot in September and got to my absolute leanest and my face went weird. Was buzzing when I put a few KGs back on and it looked better!
Her face does not photograph well at all when she’s that lean which is sad since she’s spent all that money on professional photoshoots

I think her eating is very disordered. I hope her followers or ‘clients’ are’t doing what she’s doing.

I'm so glad you said this because I really wanted to write this!
Her face looks mean now. When she had a bit more weight she looked attractive and friendly.

She just lives her life in such a rigid way - all for what? To look good? It's such a shallow mindset. If you just love working out why not do that AND eat out and enjoy yourself. You never see them going for a casual meal or a day out unless it's a big occasion/work event, probably because then she can't plan all her food for the next 24 hours. She has no personality beyond the gym, tracking food and her cats.

Reactions: 8
So, no nice roast dinner today. The same boring dry as duck, overcooked chips (if that’s what they are) burgers, no bun…….wtf? Plastic minging cheese and buttery green beans 🤢

Sorry but she needs to give this whole doctor stuff up too. Yes, you qualified and worked hard. That doesn’t make you better than everyone else. I would dislike her to be my coach. She acts like she’s not horrible about people in the gym- then goes and says horrible things about them. I honestly don’t get it. She says she’s so happy, but she’s not.

It really bugs me when she’s filming herself in the gym that she gets other people in the shot. If someone caught my working out in their videos I’d be mortified

It really bugs me when she’s filming herself in the gym that she gets other people in the shot. If someone caught my working out in their videos I’d be mortified
I don’t imagine she’d give a flying duck if anyone challenged her about It. She seems like the sort of person who is never wrong……………bit like my teenage son.

this is my absolute pet hate at the gym. obviously you can't prevent people walking in the shot but blur the faces or dont post it??